Hurricane Season 2017

PhatMack19

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Lake Arthur in port Arthur is at least waist deep. And now it's a huge fire about 500ft from me. Car  has been underwater since 7 its pouring down pretty bad. Still have power.

Hope you come out ok. Water touching the skirt of my trailer. Another 3' rise and it's in my house. Still have power also.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Lake Arthur in port Arthur is at least waist deep. And now it's a huge fire about 500ft from me. Car  has been underwater since 7 its pouring down pretty bad. Still have power.

Is that the fire on Kylewood? It's on tv that it has spread to three houses. Be safe.

"One day, it started raining. And it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kinda rain there is. Little bit of stingin rain, and big ol' fat rain, rain that flew in sideways, and sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath."

-Forrest Gump

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

"One day, it started raining. And it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kinda rain there is. Little bit of stingin rain, and big ol' fat rain, rain that flew in sideways, and sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath."

-Forrest Gump

If I need a boat in the morning, what's a good number to call? 9-11 and 3-11 may be hard to get through.

40 minutes ago, baddog said:

If I need a boat in the morning, what's a good number to call? 9-11 and 3-11 may be hard to get through.

From FB

Jefferson county number is 409-867-8757, and the port Arthur numbers are 409-983-8707, or 409-983-8663. They are saying life or death situations but are trying to get more assets. Please feel free to share this.

They aren't letting any boats in Port Arthur! Here's the coast guard & air force are now doing all rescues there: Coast Guard 202-372-2100 
Air Force: 904-553-2185