Keystone XL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Or Canadian officials could run it across Canada to the east coast and reap all the benefits themselves. I do not know anything about the liberal just elected or his thoughts on the whole thing

His family is an honorary member of a Native Canadian Tribe, so I'm guessing that messing with the environment in any way that can be portrayed as negative is a no go with him. He is supportive of the Pipeline but not as much as Harper. For Canada only a little bit of the Pipeline would need to be built. When their was an idea about a Pipeline from Alberta to British Columbia he was against it, because of environmental reasons.

@jendlouhyhc: Obama has been telegraphing a rejection of #KeystoneXL for months. Today, he will make it official:

This is the hidden content, please
#KXL

If it would be pro America then, again, obama is against it.   94 million not working and he thinks this pipeline wouldn't help?  Probably so.  Has this community agitator ever created a job?

If it would be pro America then, again, obama is against it.   94 million not working and he thinks this pipeline wouldn't help?  Probably so.  Has this community agitator ever created a job?

He created a few by giving Solyndra $500 million, but they closed shop and ran with the money.  This pres is an idiot and always has been.

• 2 months later...

@CNBCnow: BREAKING: TransCanada files lawsuit asserting that the President's decision to deny construction of Keystone XL "exceeded his power"

@ReutersBiz: TransCanada launches legal action over Keystone XL rejection

This is the hidden content, please

• 1 year later...
On 11/3/2015 at 2:00 AM, tvc184 said:

Why spend more money fighting what you know will not be approved until hopefully January 2017? 

They will simply bide their time. 

Good call

Trump just signed an executive order to advance the Keystone Pipeline.  That will bring good jobs to our area.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

True, but I think congress should be in on everything. It's the way it was originally set up. (The pen is mightier than the sword)

Kinda but not always true. Congress is not involved in implementation or day to day operations (in which case nothing would get done) of most laws. They say what is legal or illegal and appropriate money. 

Obviously Obama overstepped his authority and tried to enact law.  

The link you provided about backs that up.  Orders are a necessity.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

True, but I think congress should be in on everything. It's the way it was originally set up. (The pen is mightier than the sword)

I understand what you are saying, but The Keystone Pipeline should have never been stopped to begin with.  You should look at a pipeline map of our area.  It's all covered by pipelines!  Obama's claim that it's bad for the environment is BS.

I believe the bigger issue was Warren Buffett lining people's pockets so his trains could keep moving oil across the country.  

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I understand what you are saying, but The Keystone Pipeline should have never been stopped to begin with.  You should look at a pipeline map of our area.  It's all covered by pipelines!  Obama's claim that it's bad for the environment is BS.

I believe the bigger issue was Warren Buffett lining people's pockets so his trains could keep moving oil across the country.  

Bingo

• 1 month later...