Transfer Rumor

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1376767" timestamp="1361391115"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=109589.msg1376750#msg1376750 date=1361389577]
I was told Jaron Johnson moved to Memorial.  He was a backup defensive lineman last year and would have started next.
[/quote]

I heard he was traded for two middle school draft picks and a bball player to be named later. ;)
[/quote] Fify  :P

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1376767" timestamp="1361391115"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=109589.msg1376750#msg1376750 date=1361389577]
I was told Jaron Johnson moved to Memorial.  He was a backup defensive lineman last year and would have started next.
[/quote]

I heard he was traded for two middle school draft picks and a player to be named later. ;)
[/quote]
Lmao!

[quote name="ram0524" post="1377115" timestamp="1361452819"]
Jaron was a very good player and was a great teammate. PAM got a good one in Johnson. Hope him the best. I might catch a PAM game just to see how he does
[/quote]
I will say this as far as it looks from the outside in...Playing at PAM as a D1 talent tends to get you more offers than playing at Nederland or PNG or Vidor as a D1 talent. even more so if you have FBS talent.  Only an assumption on my part, but I would guess watching 12 kids sign on the dotted line this year at PAM might have swayed this young man's thought process. I could be totaly wrong (happened once before  ;D).

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1376903" timestamp="1361405079"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=109589.msg1376767#msg1376767 date=1361391115]
[/quote]

I heard he was traded for two middle school draft picks and a player to be named later. ;)
[/quote]
Lmao!
[/quote]

Bull!!! No way Brian English gives up a basketball player for the dreaded football team. I'm not buyin' it!!!

[quote name="badndn" post="1377121" timestamp="1361454302"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=109589.msg1377115#msg1377115 date=1361452819]
Jaron was a very good player and was a great teammate. PAM got a good one in Johnson. Hope him the best. I might catch a PAM game just to see how he does
[/quote]
I will say this as far as it looks from the outside in[b]...Playing at PAM as a D1 talent tends to get you more offers than playing at Nederland or PNG or Vidor as a D1 talent.[/b] even more so if you have FBS talent.  Only an assumption on my part, but I would guess watching 12 kids sign on the dotted line this year at PAM might have swayed this young man's thought process. I could be totaly wrong (happened once before  ;D).
[/quote]

One of his ex teammates currently has offers from A&M, tu, OU, Tech and many others to come.  Scholarships are earned at the summer camps these days.  The school they play at doesn't have as much to do with it as it used to back in the day.  If you have talent and go to the right camps, the schools will find you. 

[quote name="badndn" post="1377102" timestamp="1361448397"]
Did Buddy put up another mailbox?
[/quote] :-X ;)

what is this mailbox you speak of?  ;D

[quote author=mypooh link=topic=109589.msg1377228#msg1377228 date=1361465128]
PAM doesn't need to sway kids the proof is there every signing day when you pick up the paper the next day. I think this will be a trend to follow in future years.
[/quote] yup, that and camps.  8)

[quote name="SFA85" post="1377636" timestamp="1361504585"]
12 Athletic and 1 Academic from PAM.  Everybody knows Nuemann worries about winning games.  Could care less about helping kids get looks for college....
[/quote]
Correction.. Neumann cares about trying to turn young men into quality educated members of society... Something lots of people don't worry about anymore... The proof is in the pudding

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Well, the ones who are upset by this are the same ones who can’t define a woman. There was another woman who everybody came down on for hunting. We are a nation of the offended.  
    • For what it’s worth, polling after this came out show her with an 81% disapproval rating.  Only 21% of republicans said she’d be a good choice for veep, and only 28% of self-identified “very conservative” voters said she’s a good option.  Bragging about killing a dog apparently resonates poorly across political affiliations.  
    • They don’t, and they won’t.  May not be an issue in South Dakota, but certainly is on the national stage.  Even my mother in law, who strictly watches OAN and thinks Trump is a great guy who’s never committed a crime in his life is completely disgusted by this.  I know about bad dogs, and don’t have an issue with what she did,  and I’m sure most of us on here agree.  But as is often this case, it’s not going to be our opinions that decide this election.  I thought she might be a valuable running mate that could bring in the female vote, but I’m hoping Trump has the sense to stay away from her now.  
    • I like the approach, here it is, if you don’t like it don’t vote for me, it’s refreshing to see the Ronald Reagan approach. Not every statement needs to be based on a perceived reaction from folks. Don’t think for a minute democrats didn’t have this knowledge, just not the right time to use it, remember Romney and the dog carrier, they knew.  
    • The year after he left DC spell had them boys physical… beat Roschon Johnson and the Indians at home. They were roughing him up all night long. 
  • Topics