Central head football coach applicants

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1369142" timestamp="1359773550"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=108791.msg1369092#msg1369092 date=1359765354]
The AD has gone outside before- Stowers was an outside BISD hire, Stump was an outside BISD hire as was Flanigan. I don't remember where Ish Rison at Ozen came from but I don't think he had strong ties to BISD.
[/quote] Rison was an assistant coach from Central.  There is the BISD ties.
[/quote]what about Marvin Sedberry, ex Jag coach that abruptly left the kids. I guest he need to build up his résumé again, lol.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="1369371" timestamp="1359839943"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=108791.msg1369142#msg1369142 date=1359773550]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=108791.msg1369092#msg1369092 date=1359765354]
The AD has gone outside before- Stowers was an outside BISD hire, Stump was an outside BISD hire as was Flanigan. I don't remember where Ish Rison at Ozen came from but I don't think he had strong ties to BISD.
[/quote]what about Marvin Sedberry, ex Jag coach that abruptly left the kids. I guest he need to build up his résumé again, lol.
[/quote] Wait, his daddy was the coach right?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1369372" timestamp="1359840327"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=108791.msg1369371#msg1369371 date=1359839943]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=108791.msg1369142#msg1369142 date=1359773550]
[/quote] Wait, his daddy was the coach right?
[/quote]oh was it his dad? Why they didn't specify jr. Lol. Apple dont fall far from tha tree  :)

Guest kountzemania
I just hope they get a quality head coach for central because they have entirely to much talent coming thru that school to not be at the top their district every year.

[quote name="shermdog" post="1369687" timestamp="1359956565"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=108791.msg1369579#msg1369579 date=1359919675]
Rison came from Arlington Lamar.  I hope Keith Alex gets a shot.  Ex WB Bruin.....
[/quote]

Keith graduated from central.
[/quote]

Even better.....

• 3 weeks later...
I see you are still at it Soulja writing stuff about coaches and telling people about personal issues you know nothing about.The center last year was chris allen this year was ricky mojica . The calling of coach cox a stooge was totaly out of line I know you are a arm chair QB that has all the right answers to every play and every situation if you would have been coach I'm sure you would have WON 5 State Championships ,but your not .You stand behind a computer and criticize and call coaches names If you ever become a man and tell Coach Cox that in person let me know I want to be there because it would be the last time. Why dont you appreciate more than criticize

[quote name="x-central coach" post="1377362" timestamp="1361480289"]
I see you are still at it Soulja writing stuff about coaches and telling people about personal issues you know nothing about.The center last year was chris allen this year was ricky mojica . The calling of coach cox a stooge was totaly out of line I know you are a arm chair QB that has all the right answers to every play and every situation if you would have been coach I'm sure you would have WON 5 State Championships ,but your not .You stand behind a computer and criticize and call coaches names If you ever become a man and tell Coach Cox that in person let me know I want to be there because it would be the last time. Why dont you appreciate more than criticize
[/quote] I must have struck a nerve judging by your sensitive and weak rebuttal.  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then.......

It's a crying over spilled milk situation.  Thank goodness us real Central fans don't have to witness the circus act we've witnessed for the last 2 years.  After tonight, POSITIVE CHANGE, that previous mess will be a thought of the distant past.  The kids deserve it!

Uhmmmmm HELLO!!!! We all are arm chair QB with all the right answers that's why we are on here giving our opinions. I can't understand how so many feathers get ruffled behind something said on an opinion forum, it's his opinion. I doubt very seriously that Coach Cox or any of the other coaches that are discussed on here rely on this as a means of supporting their families. Our behind the computer opinions don't determine who will be hired or fired or the outcome of a season. My poor child has been dragged back and forth on here so much it's a wonder how in the heck he manages to get out of the bed everyday. I in no way condone any bashing of anybody but it happens.

I am not Soulja's puppet or speaker...it's time people stop wearing their feelings on their sleeves.

Good luck to Central and whoever they will have as their next coach - oh lawd and that's coming from this poor ole' Panther.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1377422" timestamp="1361485515"]
[quote author=x-central coach link=topic=108791.msg1377362#msg1377362 date=1361480289]
[/quote] I must have struck a nerve judging by your sensitive and weak rebuttal.  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then.......

It's a crying over spilled milk situation.  [b]Thank goodness us real Central fans don't have to witness the circus act we've witnessed for the last 2 years[/b].  After tonight, POSITIVE CHANGE, that previous mess will be a thought of the distant past.  The kids deserve it!
[/quote]It [b]was[/b] getting hard to watch and im a Titans fan.

[quote name="x-central coach" post="1377362" timestamp="1361480289"]
[/quote]I'm SOOO glad that one of the stooges didn't get the job.  Congrats  again, Coach Foreman. 8)

[quote name="understand" post="1377896" timestamp="1361553415"]
BmtSoulja! i'm with you thank them for not getting cox or any of the good old boys, but maybe they can hire cox at Ozen , oh and dont worry about telling cox about himself in person he wouldnt respond thats why his offense ran like him SOFT
[/quote]
Understand, if he wasn't wanted at Central WHY would you want my Panthers to end up with him? I don't know Cox from Foreman but I'm just wondering.  ???

[quote name="understand" post="1377896" timestamp="1361553415"]
BmtSoulja! i'm with you thank them for not getting cox or any of the good old boys, [b]but maybe they can hire cox at Ozen[/b] , oh and dont worry about telling cox about himself in person he wouldnt respond thats why his offense ran like him SOFT
[/quote]

The Pear Orchard would burn down the administration building!

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1377981" timestamp="1361559548"]
[quote author=understand link=topic=108791.msg1377896#msg1377896 date=1361553415]
BmtSoulja! i'm with you thank them for not getting cox or any of the good old boys, [b]but maybe they can hire cox at Ozen[/b] , oh and dont worry about telling cox about himself in person he wouldnt respond thats why his offense ran like him SOFT
[/quote]

The Pear Orchard would burn down the administration building!
[/quote]

Yea I think he'd be a great hire for Ozen!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317