Congrats Georgetown

jake94

Congrats! You guys have a great team. That QB is excellent and the Defense is very underrated. The better team definitely won this game. This was not one of Nederlands better performances, but the Eagles D had a lot to do with that. Good luck in the next game(s).

A huge congrats to all the 2012 Dogs. It was a great run and a fun ride! Hold your heads up high!

Congrats to a very good and well coached football team.The coaching staff kept Nederland's front four off balance with movement and a excellent blocking scheme.And when the QB stood in the pocket,he did with ice in his veins.Hat's off to the LITTLE guy on the field #3 5-7,175 Chico Martinez who seemed to be EVERYWHERE !! Good Luck Eagles !! 

Nederland has a fine program and a beast of a Defensive line. The best front four we have seen all season. you guys traveled very well
and supported your squad with class. The playoff victories agaiinst great teams will help us in the quest for a state championship. Its refreshing to know that when we face teams from the Golden Triangle Knowing we will see nothing short of passion for the game. i am making no predictions but can say Georgetown was pushed more than ever.
The final scores dont tell the story. Good luck!!

Disappointing year for the SETX in the playoffs. I think it's clear where the best 4a football in the state was played. District 17-4a 1st and 2nd place teams both playing for a shot at the state title against the district 25-4a 1st and 3rd place teams, not to mention Austin Westlake playing in the 5a-d2 semis. We're going to have to step it up in the SETX next year. Newton turned out to be the most legitimate contender in the area. Very disappointing that even after getting Lake Travis and Manvel out of 4a nobody in the SETX could take advantage. Well, I guess there's always next year.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1352926" timestamp="1355158621"]
Disappointing year for the SETX in the playoffs. I think it's clear where the best 4a football in the state was played. District 17-4a 1st and 2nd place teams both playing for a shot at the state title against the district 25-4a 1st and 3rd place teams, not to mention Austin Westlake playing in the 5a-d2 semis. We're going to have to step it up in the SETX next year. Newton turned out to be the most legitimate contender in the area. Very disappointing that even after getting Lake Travis and Manvel out of 4a nobody in the SETX could take advantage. Well, I guess there's always next year.
[/quote]

I am not disappointed in Nederland's playoff run... I am proud of the Nederland Bulldogs...
I am also proud of the WOS Mustangs they had a GREAT year also...

[quote name="Cock" post="1353127" timestamp="1355177521"]
Congrats to a clearly far superior football team and athletic program!
[/quote]

Football team, this year. And athletic program oh no. Nederland is good every year, and GT first good year happens to fall when they drop in the alignment. Nederland is the superior athletic program.

[quote name="Cock" post="1353147" timestamp="1355179522"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107294.msg1353145#msg1353145 date=1355178994]
This thread is for Nederland fans to congratulate their victor. It's a show of class that is bred in Nederland. I don't expect you to understand. There are plenty of trash talking threads you can hang out on.
[/quote]

[color=red][i][b]You have your way of congratulating and I have mine. Get over it. You've got wounds that need licking anyway, so get to it and don't risk creating more...[/b][/i][/color][/quote]

get bullied going through school? Picked on for being a nerd? Trying to compensate for something?  Weren't athletic enough to play sports?  Ha ha ha....you are the joke and always will be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder