Just wanted to share Coach Neumann's comments from last night...

I had a chance to go to the "Christmas on Boston" treel lighting last night and Coach Neumann and some of the players were able to make a few comments.  Coach Neumann said that the crowd and the support for last weeks game was the best he has ever been around in his career!  He asked whatever it was that the fans did last week, to keep on doing from here on out and hopefully we can see this thing through to Dec. 22!  The players echoed Coach's thoughts about how great and appreciative they were of the support from the community.  So, lets rest up this week and lets all be ready to scream to the top of our lungs again for our boys Saturday.  We can do this... Go Bulldogs!

Bring any type of noise makers:

Bells,
air horns,
noise makers,
can shakers, pennies in a plastic bottle (those you can even make at the game - get a water bottle  - finish it, put a hand ful of pennies or change in it and put top back on and you will have a loud noise maker).

Whatever, it will save our voices when we really need it.

Please someone have the cheerleaders STOP starting Nederland Bulldogs CHANTS when we are on OFFENSE........I saw a few people trying to "shhshh" them and some fans don't know you are "church mice" when we are on OFFENSE.....
and you can CHEER loudly on every DEFENSIVE play.....

:o

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1347620" timestamp="1354466343"]

Bells,
air horns,
noise makers,
can shakers, pennies in a plastic bottle (those you can even make at the game - get a water bottle  - finish it, put a hand ful of pennies or change in it and put top back on and you will have a loud noise maker).

Please someone have the cheerleaders STOP starting Nederland Bulldogs CHANTS when we are on OFFENSE........I saw a few people trying to "shhshh" them and some fans don't know you are "church mice" when we are on OFFENSE.....

[/quote]

Glad someone else mentioned this. Save your voices for defense. We need to be quiet when we are on offense, especially on big downs. The louder it is, the harder it is for players to hear Raines and you risk several things including false starts and players executing the wrong plays.

As far as noise makers go, a great idea is to get one of those metal water bottles and put a few ball bearings in it. It is really really loud...

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="GoBigBlue1997" post="1347594" timestamp="1354463366"]
  Coach Neumann said that the crowd and the support for last weeks game was the best he has ever been around in his career!  ....  The players echoed Coach's thoughts about how great and appreciative they were of the support from the community.  [/quote]

Thats great! Ned is a class act!  :) 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1347708" timestamp="1354479071"]
[quote author=GoBigBlue1997 link=topic=107019.msg1347594#msg1347594 date=1354463366]
  Coach Neumann said that the crowd and the support for last weeks game was the best he has ever been around in his career!  ....  The players echoed Coach's thoughts about how great and appreciative they were of the support from the community.  [/quote]

Thats great! Ned is a class act!  :)
[/quote]

Great community in Nederland with a class act, legendary coach and great kids who are all being taught about winning with class.

[b]HUGE[/b] thumbs up from this PN-G supporter as I will be there at the Berry Center supporting you guys.

GO DOGS!!!!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1347620" timestamp="1354466343"]

Bells,
air horns,
noise makers,

[/quote]

Uh, people are going to do what they want but my suggestion would be to NOT change anything. The last two times we have made a big change that included a purposeful plan to use noisemakers as we progressed through the playoffs,,, we lost the game.

I know about creating our own luck,,, and I'm very mildly superstitious, the towels freaked me out a little but they worked out okay. My suggestion is just come wearing black and gold and scream like crazy.. Our best games have simply been when the fans screamed themselves hoarse and used the week between playoff games to heal.

I've made 99% of the games in the Neumann era and have been waiting on this for 16 years, this is it. This is our chance. Lets make this happen.

Towards the end of the first quarter, the announcer reporting from the field said that he felt the noise level from the Nederland side was the reason for the Dawson offense jumping offsides, etc. because it was so loud! 

It works fans, bring the noise this weekend against that Georgetown Offense!!!!!

[quote name="ATX31" post="1348370" timestamp="1354563166"]
I loved the towels though it really reminded me of the terrible towels in the Burg. I wonder why we havent done this before it was a great idea
[/quote]

Thank the advertisers they are the ones that put up the money! It was real cool so shop with them or use their services if you can I am sure they would appreciate it.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1348343" timestamp="1354560776"]
Towards the end of the first quarter, the announcer reporting from the field said that he felt the noise level from the Nederland side was the reason for the Dawson offense jumping offsides, etc. because it was so loud! 

It works fans, bring the noise this weekend against that Georgetown Offense!!!!!
[/quote]

I agree 100%...
I will be there with my mega phone yelling all 4 quarters, when we are on defense. As for the man who at the Pearland Dawson game last Friday who told me annoying him by yelling and then he told me that I needed to move to the endzone. I told him if I was disturbing him he could move to endzone, that I was there 1st and I had warned people around me that I make noise. He cussed me and again told me to move, and I told him I wasn't going anywhere and I was going to continue to YELL for our BULLDOGS!!!

Go Bulldogs Beat the Eagles

[quote name="robanadana" post="1348621" timestamp="1354586851"]
I sat on the Dawson side, y'all were thunderous! This just in, there will be representation from Dayton, BH, Livingston and Vidor there in support of the Dawgs!
[/quote]

I like that, THUNDEROUS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin