Nederland VS Georgetown.....REGION 3 SHOWDOWN

Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Georgetown Eagles

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1350473" timestamp="1354830063"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106997.msg1350260#msg1350260 date=1354812540]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=106997.msg1350251#msg1350251 date=1354811740]
Dawson wasn't a monster? Oh yeah, they were overrated.

This is what playoff football is all about, otherwise it's BCS  style crapola and Georgetown would not have honorable mention. You beat the team that is there, you bested them.
[/quote]your right dawson was overrated thats why their home. Your also right you can only beat who is front of you. Im just saying the team in front of ned now is much better than ned. Im not knocking ned heck if you go look at the old post titled dayton and ned who you got I said ned was the better team before we played. I also said dawson was overrated many times throughout the year. If I hadnt seen gt last weekend I wouldnt even make commets on this game. But I have seen gt and ned both play abd will tell you it will take gt making alot of mistakes for ned to win.
[/quote]
How's basketball season going for the broncos?
?
[/quote]not very good. I know ned has a good bb team. Your lucky to have another sport to enjoy. I think dayton girls bb is about our best shot at winning anything.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="phunter308" post="1350478" timestamp="1354830386"]
;) Georgetown has a very good D1 qb going to TCU that is  for sure. The thing is he is not the first D1 qb we have face or the first D1 player we have played against. Ned has 4 D1 players on the front line alone from Texas A&m to West Point. Gt executes well and plays fast but it not something Ned has not seen before. These 2 teams will play their hearts out and leave it on the field. As a parent I am proud of what these DOGS have done and I have no doubt they can make it all the way. It will be a great game and I pray injury free.
[/quote]what other d1 qb has ned faced?

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1350179" timestamp="1354804860"]
Now when these Georgetown beasts of men start laying the smack-down on your pups, keep the mommies off the field. The ambulance crew will handle them just fine. I don't wish any boys to be hurt, but the Eagles are the hardest hitting team you'll ever see. They'll also be the last team you'll see this year...
[/quote]

Funny how that applies to GT. Ned is the most physical team in 4a, ask anybody who we have played. GT will defiantly be barely walking at the end of the game, especially that jake kid.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1350512" timestamp="1354833858"]
[quote author=AnyGivenFriday link=topic=106997.msg1350179#msg1350179 date=1354804860]
Now when these Georgetown beasts of men start laying the smack-down on your pups, keep the mommies off the field. The ambulance crew will handle them just fine. I don't wish any boys to be hurt, but the Eagles are the hardest hitting team you'll ever see. They'll also be the last team you'll see this year...
[/quote]

Funny how that applies to GT. Ned is the most physical team in 4a, ask anybody who we have played. GT will defiantly be barely walking at the end of the game, especially that jake kid.
[/quote]

The only time that jake kid will be touching the turf is when he's kneeling in victory formation.

[quote name="GTown EB" post="1350540" timestamp="1354837786"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106997.msg1350512#msg1350512 date=1354833858]
[quote author=AnyGivenFriday link=topic=106997.msg1350179#msg1350179 date=1354804860]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The only time that jake kid will be touching the turf is when he's kneeling in victory formation.
[/quote]

Just wait and see. You will be quite surprised how many time our D-Line will be on him.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1350557" timestamp="1354839163"]
[quote author=GTown EB link=topic=106997.msg1350540#msg1350540 date=1354837786]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106997.msg1350512#msg1350512 date=1354833858]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just wait and see. You will be quite surprised how many time our D-Line will be on him.
[/quote]

Agreed.  Ned D Line will be a difference makers in this game.........these guys are mean (only on field) and I dont know if GT is ready for this- hold on it, Saturday will be here before you know. 

I think its funny how everyone wants to bash on the other team and try to make points about who is going to win. If everyone know about football then they would know it comes down to who plays better that day. We learned that from the giants two superbowl runs. Both have weakness and both have strengths but to go by what past games were like is pointless and stupid. Let them play it out on the field and i predict the team who makes the least amount of mistakes throughout the game wins. Now with that said lets go NEDERLAND

My football coach at Tomball back in 92 told my team "never listen to anything I say to the media." Having said that here is a qoute from the Beaumont Enterprise: Nederland coach Larry Neumann said. "If there's a better quarterback in this state, I'd like to see him." speaking of Hubenek of of Georgetown who has thrown for more yardage individually than the the 3 QBs from Dayton, Connally, and Dawson combined.

Everyone keeps on talking about Angelton beating the Dogs.  We had key players out that game & it was very early on.  The Dogs are playing better than they ever have & each game gets that much better.  Kendrick Hopkins  has almost double yardage than what the 2  offensive best on GT has. And he is just one great of many of our Offense.  Our Big Ned Def...well, GT will remember them for the rest of their lives.  Our QB, Raines...throws/completes and runs it in himself the rest of the time.  Noel kicks further than some of the pros.  We have a solid team that never quits. Gonna be another great game.  GO GET 'EM, DOGS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder