#5 Nederland vs #1 Pearland Dawson

dogbite

Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Pearland dawson

[quote name="ATX31" post="1344813" timestamp="1354238015"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=106670.msg1344701#msg1344701 date=1354227835]
[quote author=bulldog1984 link=topic=106670.msg1344652#msg1344652 date=1354223855]
Hopefully PNG will show up cause we always show up for them. thats why they had so many at astodome  when they played there in the playoffs... 8)
[/quote]

Man, I didn't know so many bulldogs owned purple shirts. ::)
[/quote]

What else are we supposed to give our kids for PNG Nerd Day ;)
[/quote]

hahahahaha............  ;D

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Iphone5" post="1344982" timestamp="1354273080"]
Unfortunately the Dogs season will end tonight and a few of them will be avaliable to participate in the YMBL tournament tomorrow night at Lamar. Yes, Dawson is that good.
[/quote] You have a few type "0"s Iphone, your fingers must be way too fat...or maybe your head is .....we shall see ...TAKE THOSE DOGS LITE AND SEE WHAT IT IS

[quote name="ram0524" post="1344858" timestamp="1354242244"]
[quote author=TEXNIFICENT link=topic=106670.msg1344854#msg1344854 date=1354241375]
Dawson 34-20.
[/quote]
I think you may be in for a surprise come tomorrow. All the players talk about is getting after Dawson, they remember what happened last year and will not let it happen again.
[/quote]

If this wasn't reported in the paper, I'm sure Larry doesn't appreciate you spreading the teams injury report on the internet.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1345082" timestamp="1354290010"]
Do we park in the blue lot, and is that the south lot? And is anyone tailgating before the game..Let me know please about what lot is the closest to the home side thanks.
[/quote]

I talked with several people and the word is that we will be tailgating going on just like the game against Dayton @ Lamar. I am bringing food and such so everyone come out and support!

Is anyone meeting up at the high school and doining the Bulldog Caravan to the stadium this year??

[quote name="indianforever" post="1345111" timestamp="1354292145"]
[b]Nederland does not have enough offense to keep up with Dawson[/b]
Dawson    35
Nederland 21

Dont hate me...just my opinion cause if the Bulldogs pull it out i will be the 1st to congratulate them and the 1st to eat crow!!
[/quote]

Hopefully - that Nederland defense will put a wrench in that Dawson offense!!!  8)

Go Black & Gold!!

Ned is home, but will wear their white away jersey's. Apparently, Dawson indicated they did not have enough light colored jersey's to suit up their team. Maybe they moved up a lot of JV and not enough to suit out the team.  I hope they wear all red --maybe it will inflame our boys.  ;D    Last year we were visitors, wore our white and Dawson came in Light gray --go figure.  I believe Dawson is the Oregon of HS football -- they have about 8-10 different combos of colors they have worn in the past. 

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1345153" timestamp="1354297228"]
Ned is home, but will wear their white away jersey's. Apparently, Dawson indicated they did not have enough light colored jersey's to suit up their team. Maybe they moved up a lot of JV and not enough to suit out the team.  I hope they wear all red --maybe it will inflame our boys.  ;D    Last year we were visitors, wore our white and Dawson came in Light gray --go figure.  I believe Dawson is the Oregon of HS football -- they have about 8-10 different combos of colors they have worn in the past.
[/quote]
That's crap... I don't think we should have to accommodate. I like us in black better... That's just me I guess..

[quote name="dogbite" post="1345260" timestamp="1354306207"]
[b]Dawson is the lamarque of old, hence the reason lamarque dropped to 3A[/b].    They seem to always be arrogant, disrespectful, and have an attitude. 
[/quote]

Huh?

I thought La Marque dropped to 3A due to enrollment. I wasn't aware you could be dropped for winning 5 state titles (in 10 appearances) , being arrogant, disrespectful, and having an attitude.

Dawson is located in a thriving area and is much more likely to grow into a 5A school than drop to 3A. Oh & by the way, 34-20 Dawson.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin