Summer Creek vs. Georgetown

BHFAN

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1340197" timestamp="1353729539"]
I don't know what will happen in this game, but everyone I know in the Austin area says GT hasn't been tested and played in a very very weak district, but we will see tommorow
[/quote]
That's funny cuz everyone I know in the Austin area says gt has been tested plenty and is a state team.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1340203" timestamp="1353729663"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106448.msg1340197#msg1340197 date=1353729539]
I don't know what will happen in this game, but everyone I know in the Austin area says GT hasn't been tested and played in a very very weak district, but we will see tommorow
[/quote]
That's funny cuz everyone I know in the Austin area says gt has been tested plenty and is a state team.
[/quote]

that's what the report is....but we will see tommorrow.

[quote name="summitksd" post="1340442" timestamp="1353761627"]
defense wins championships !!!!!
[/quote]

Really? Where are all those Trophys from those defense heavy schools?

Great offenses with Good Defenses win Championships in HS. Maybe in College or the Pro's but in High school its always a great offense, and a good to very good defense.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1340497" timestamp="1353768112"]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106448.msg1340201#msg1340201 date=1353729623]
I think SC will win, but [b]I really hope they get knocked out.
[/quote][/b]

Okay why is that? I was pulling for Nederland yesterday! >:(
[/quote]
Because some of y'all's posters, DemDAWGS, act like they are the greatest team to ever set foot on the football field. Thinking that they have ever won anything, like if y'all lose he will have to stop saying that they are the greatest ever.

[quote name="godawggo" post="1340539" timestamp="1353771539"]
I think DemDAWGS has a bad case of lil man syndrome! Your team could have a lot of people in this area rooting for them if you were not being such a pompous censored.
[/quote]

Again, we are not gonna cry because y'all don't root for us, but DemDawgs can say what he want to say, he's smack talking , that is what the Forum can be used for. But if you really wanted to root, you would, you shouldn't let 1 post or 1 poster stop you.... 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder