Nederland 9-1 vs Dayton 9-1 Bi-District who you got?

who wins  

308 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Nederland
    • Dayton

It will be interesting to see which Dayton team shows up...you pretty much know what you're getting with Nederland.  Stout defense, balanced offense and a well coached group. 

If the "playoff" Dayton shows up:

Dayton    20
Nederland 17

If the "regular season finale" Dayton shows up:

Nederland  28
Dayton      13

My bet is the playoff Dayton shows up  ;)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1332454" timestamp="1353082221"]
It will be interesting to see which Dayton team shows up...you pretty much know what you're getting with Nederland.  Stout defense, balanced offense and a well coached group. 

Dayton    20
Nederland 17

Nederland  28
Dayton      13

[/quote]

Well Nederland has a playoff side to us too, and I guarantee you that's the team that will be showing up for your Bronco's to play against....I hope you bring your best, it's makes our victory even sweeter. 

Good luck to both and no injuries!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS....BEAT THE BRONCOS!!!!

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1332459" timestamp="1353082455"]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=106064.msg1332454#msg1332454 date=1353082221]

Dayton    20
Nederland 17

Nederland  28
Dayton      13

[/quote]

Well Nederland has a playoff side to us too, and I guarantee you that's the team that will be showing up for your Bronco's to play against....I hope you bring your best, it's makes our victory even sweeter. 

Good luck to both and no injuries!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS....BEAT THE BRONCOS!!!!
[/quote]

Amen....hope both sides stay healthy and play a clean game.  I wouldn't call them my Broncos though seeing as they beat my BH Eagles this year!  ;D ;D

Good luck to both teams! 

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1332563" timestamp="1353087063"]
I'm looking forward to this game.  We're lucky to get to see a showcase of two of the best football programs in Texas.  [b]It's a shame that one team (Dayton) will be putting the pads up until next year[/b].[/quote]

I fixed your typo .... ;D

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1332601" timestamp="1353088852"]
Ok. I keep hearing different things about Dayton. They're good, and they are not as good as there record. I mean, is this dayton team as good as I hear or what? I think we're gonna steam roll them. Thats just my opinion.
[/quote]steam-roll? interesting.  :o

Guest Abuse of power
If Dayton plays like they did last week. They will lose this game. If they got their poop together, (which I hope they did) I think like a lot of other posters this game will be close. Dayton wins.

Guest Abuse of power
[quote name="knightrider" post="1332662" timestamp="1353090665"]
[b]I love the steamrolling part[/b] over the Broncos, lol, I guarantee a different Bronco team from last week will emerge. 1 bad game out the window. We'll be ready for you dogs, Win or lose, it should be a great game............... "GO BRONCOS"...................
8)
[/quote] me too... takes on so many different meaning  ;D weather should be nice for the game tomorrow...

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1332601" timestamp="1353088852"]
Ok. I keep hearing different things about Dayton. They're good, and they are not as good as there record. I mean, is this dayton team as good as I hear or what? I think we're gonna steam roll them. Thats just my opinion.
[/quote]

You should know, they beat Nederland this year, remember.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1332739" timestamp="1353094070"]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=106064.msg1332601#msg1332601 date=1353088852]
[/quote]

You should know, they beat Nederland this year, remember.
[/quote]

It was a scrimmage, but they did look better than Nederland did.  Guess we'll see who improved the most.

My last pre-game post on this thread I'm behind ya Broncos win or lose .I know you'll play hard and that's all a true fan can hope for is you left it all on the field.I'm diehard HS football fan that will see as many games as scheduling will allow-Good Luck & no injuries & may the best team win-NO Excuses,they won't change Nothing ;)

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1332563" timestamp="1353087063"]
I'm looking forward to this game.  We're lucky to get to see a showcase of two of the best football programs in Texas.  It's a shame that one team (Nederland) will be putting the pads up until next year.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder