Nederland 9-1 vs Dayton 9-1 Bi-District who you got?

who wins  

308 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Nederland
    • Dayton

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1334700" timestamp="1353166472"]
Ned's in trouble today and they don't even know it ;D If you guys beat that livingston team 23-7, I'm telling you the Bronco's are going to score early and often in this one. Dayton's D will shut down the run today. Goodluck Bronco's COMPLETE THE SWEEP!!!!!!!!
[/quote]                                                                                                                                              Yes they surely did shut down the run today. LMAO

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1334700" timestamp="1353166472"]
Ned's in trouble today and they don't even know it ;D If you guys beat that livingston team 23-7, I'm telling you the Bronco's are going to score early and often in this one. Dayton's D will shut down the run today. Goodluck Bronco's COMPLETE THE SWEEP!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

not so much

[quote name="Razor" post="1337019" timestamp="1353342970"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106064.msg1334700#msg1334700 date=1353166472]
[/quote]

not so much
[/quote]

Yep I already have been eating my crow for that statement ;D Eating Crow for Dayton isn't easy either ;)

i hear ya...comparing scores from common opponents is really a bad way to predict outcomes of football games...the translation rarely works.

And don't eat crow for Dayton...there are plenty of them who bumped their gums before the game to eat their own crow.

Congrats on your first 4A first round win...I figured BH would get the win against Livingston...

[quote name="Razor" post="1337031" timestamp="1353343989"]
i hear ya...comparing scores from common opponents is really a bad way to predict outcomes of football games...the translation rarely works.

And don't eat crow for Dayton..[b].there are plenty of them who bumped their gums before the game[/b] to eat their own crow.

Congrats on your first 4A first round win...I figured BH would get the win against Livingston...
[/quote] Yep there were... which every fan does for their team..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123