Nederland 9-1 vs Dayton 9-1 Bi-District who you got?

who wins  

308 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Nederland
    • Dayton

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1326135" timestamp="1352549360"]
Ok baby ned now our turn to teach you a playoff lesson about 19-4a football  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I want to get this ball rolling
[/quote]

Hey, we all know Dayton sucks and is the 4th best team in this district.  Yall drew our duck.  That being said, they still have a chance if their coaches make the moevs that every sees needs to be made.

This will be a smash-mouth type of game.  Dayton got HUMBLED big time (yes, pun intended) last night with SC.  Dayton is not a bad team, even with the blow-out; but maybe they can regroup, take stock of what didn't work, (which was just about everything) and come out swinging.

I don't think last night automatically lends to a Nederland butt spanking of Dayton.  Not making excuses for Dayton at all, there's enough 'em on here for that; but I think they had too many distractions over the past two weeks.  In addition, their whole team just about went to the BH vs SC game and watched a very uninspired SC team just go through the motions against a very good BH team and still managed an easy V without going to their strength much, the pass!  What should have been a good teaching tool for a young Dayton team, I think, was more of a poisonous ingredient to an otherwise tasty winning recipe.  Overconfidence kills!!!!

I say Dayton 24-21!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1326209" timestamp="1352557251"]
Any word from the coaches meeting today to determine site and time?  Should be a great game next week (if the Broncos can rebound (which I am sure they will)).
[/quote]
It s at 7 and still do not know what place, either Lamar or GP

[quote name="ram0524" post="1326213" timestamp="1352557400"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=106064.msg1326209#msg1326209 date=1352557251]
Any word from the coaches meeting today to determine site and time?  Should be a great game next week (if the Broncos can rebound (which I am sure they will)).
[/quote]
[/quote]

At 7:00 Friday or Saturday?  Or will that be decided today as well?

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1326141" timestamp="1352551235"]
[quote author=mlwdayton link=topic=106064.msg1326135#msg1326135 date=1352549360]
Ok baby ned now our turn to teach you a playoff lesson about 19-4a football  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I want to get this ball rolling
[/quote]

Hey, we all know Dayton sucks and is the 4th best team in this district.  Yall drew our duck.  That being said, they still have a chance if their coaches make the moevs that every sees needs to be made.

13-6. Sucks don't it
[/quote]

[quote name="NedDog" post="1326221" timestamp="1352558044"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106064.msg1326213#msg1326213 date=1352557400]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=106064.msg1326209#msg1326209 date=1352557251]
[/quote]
[/quote]

At 7:00 Friday or Saturday?  Or will that be decided today as well?
[/quote]
Saturday

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012

• That was an awesome video!  I feel so proud of these young men.  They proved the doubters wrong.  Bellville should be proud, too.  I know it didn't end like they had hoped, but we've been there, so we can definitely empathize with them.  Great season, Brahmas!
    • Meh.. Everyone knows this. The kid that got injured wasn't lifting weights. Supposedly he was hit with a helmet in his elbow. In my opinion the kid shouldn't have been put in that situation. AD should've told the Varsity baseball players to sit that one out. I have no issues with the lifting or conditioning. However, anytime helmets/pads are on there is a higher risk of injury. This AD showed a total lack of respect for HIS baseball program. 
    • Maybe.. however..  Many athletic director / head football coach have lost their job despite the athletic program as a whole being successful.. if the football team struggles.  On the other hand, when football teams are doing great but the rest of the program stinks.. AD/HFC still keeps their job. WOS.  Newton. .. programs as a whole were fairly weak during those many years of football power and very few people even knew it.  Or cared. Yet, AD/HFC kept their jobs for years. Meanwhile, I remember an AD/HFC at Barbers Hill lost his job after every program in the school won district championships and even had several team sports (baseball, softball, girls hoops, etc.) making runs at state.  But the football team was mediocre.  Fired. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that perception is reality.  And the perception is that your athletic program can suck as long as football wins.. it doesn't matter how strong the athletic program is if football sucks. 
    • 5A Bi-District Baseball: Friendswood vs. Nederland -Game 1: Thursday (May 2): 6:30pm -Game 2: Friday (May 3): 6:30pm -Game 3 (If Needed): Saturday (May 4): 12pm *All games at Goose Creek Memorial HS*
    • Baseball mafia can cry all they want but when the talent isn’t there it ain’t there lol
  • Topics