Nederland 9-1 vs Dayton 9-1 Bi-District who you got?

who wins  

308 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Nederland
    • Dayton

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland is definitely not overrated and I'm almost certain Dayton does not suck... I think Summer Creek is really good. I'd say either team could win but I saw the
Coaching staff take the gloves off and drop the hammer against Central. If they can figure out how to get Carson to make the right decision when Corbin's in the mix... I thought they played A+ last night... Dogs are ready.... Whatever happens

I hope Dayton wins (Yes Dayton fans you read it right)... I hope Dayton wins, but I think Ned is just going to be too much for the Bronco's this year. No mistake about it though if there is a way to win Dayton will find it.

Good Luck Bronco's!

[quote name="cougar14" post="1326266" timestamp="1352560143"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106064.msg1326168#msg1326168 date=1352553483]
Nederland still remembers that butt whooping in that scrimmage, they are healthy and motivated, before last night I was kind of worried, but now ned is the clear cut favorite.
Nederland 31
Dayton 21
[/quote]I saw the scrimmage and it wasn't the same d-line and some other kids that played against Crosby. Dayton just has simple playcalling. They really don't have a sustainable run game so if they can't get behind you in the passing game they kind of struggle to score points. No reason for Dayton not to be able to throw the ball though, Chambers is very accurate and throws a beautiful ball. He hit some nice passes on Crosby and threw one to Tamlin on the sideline last night that is Saturday worthy. Ned doesn't have great offense either though, if you can check Hopkins that's pretty much half of their attack so if Dayton doesn't turn it over and can get a couple explosive plays I think they still win. 21-20 Dayton
[/quote]
We may not score the most points in the world, but we do wear you down and then throw some trickery, and next thing you know 7 points and 7 minutes off the clock

[quote name="octfeb" post="1326896" timestamp="1352595708"]
Dayton lost big. No doubt bout that to SC... I will back my Broncos 100% ALL the time.. IMO Keener should be QB in this game... Chambers should be receiving.
[/quote]

Haha. I said that, but y'all didn't think so then....y'all better make changes...I got Nederland in this one

Ned 35
Dayton 7

Nederlands takes this one, Dayton has not improved on offense since week 3, they actually seem to have regressed, got a QB who's leadership ability is (zero, 0, none, nill, zilch, etc.) a H.C. that is hell bent to prove he is not Stewart, which is obvious if you look at Dayton's lack of disciplne.

[quote name="Matt" post="1327032" timestamp="1352605755"]
Nederlands takes this one, Dayton has not improved on offense since week 3, they actually seem to have regressed, got a QB who's leadership ability is (zero, 0, none, nill, zilch, etc.) [b]a H.C. that is heck bent to prove he is not Stewart,[/b] which is obvious if you look at Dayton's lack of disciplne.
[/quote]
SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT ANOTHER YEAR OF DA PLAYOFFS YE OF LITTLE FAITH  ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1327187" timestamp="1352634033"]
Talent is there @Dayton wait,somethings fixing to get fixed says my gut feeling
[/quote]
You gonna drink some malox? Lol! J/K........I hope you are right tex. Sure would like to see another couple games for Juan to get a shot at the record.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123