Nederland 9-1 vs Dayton 9-1 Bi-District who you got?

who wins  

308 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Nederland
    • Dayton

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt there needs to be changes but I think Dayton's offense is a product of their environment.  The plug-in's that are put behind center aren't smart enough to run the offense.  That's why we only see a hand full of plays...the adjustment was never made in WEEK 2.  I'd rather have a mediocre QB who can run the complete offense than a QB who barely knows his right from left.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1327240" timestamp="1352640354"]
Dayton's problem this year is two fold:

1. Lack skill players
2. Coaching has really fallen off on the offensive side of the ball

Now, if you got Liltex cell # call it, I think he's in the deer stand..... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]lack of skill players isnt the problem.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1326945" timestamp="1352599270"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=106064.msg1326896#msg1326896 date=1352595708]
Dayton lost big. No doubt bout that to SC... I will back my Broncos 100% ALL the time.. IMO Keener should be QB in this game... Chambers should be receiving.
[/quote]

Haha. I said that, but y'all didn't think so then....y'all better make changes...[b]I got Nederland in this one

Ned 35
Dayton 7[/b][/quote]SC team is very good but their fan base on this site SUCK!!  Can't even support fellow 19 4a teams.  Better enjoy while you can because you most likely will be in The Woodlands and Lufkin district when ya'll move up.  Don't see a Manvel type move and win. :o :'( ;D

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1327401" timestamp="1352652714"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106064.msg1326945#msg1326945 date=1352599270]
Dayton lost big. No doubt bout that to SC... I will back my Broncos 100% ALL the time.. IMO Keener should be QB in this game... Chambers should be receiving.
[/quote]

Haha. I said that, but y'all didn't think so then....y'all better make changes...[b]I got Nederland in this one

Ned 35
Dayton 7[/b][/quote]SC team is very good but their fan base on this site SUCK!!  Can't even support fellow 19 4a teams.  Better enjoy while you can because you most likely will be in The Woodlands and Lufkin district when ya'll move up.  Don't see a Manvel type move and win. :o :'( ;D
[/quote]they better hope they dont move up. Their freshman and jv were horrible. They have a nice group now but if they go 5a with what I saw on sub varsity they will have problems.

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1327401" timestamp="1352652714"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106064.msg1326945#msg1326945 date=1352599270]
[/quote]

Ned 35
[/quote]
Not true about us supporting 19-4A. We want a sweep as much as you.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1327411" timestamp="1352653250"]
[quote author=JohnSmith link=topic=106064.msg1327401#msg1327401 date=1352652714]
[/quote]

Ned 35
[/quote]
Not true about us supporting 19-4A. We want a sweep as much as you.
[/quote]

There are only two (steady) SC fans on here, and only one of those is sane so I don't think that was an accurate statement (about not supporting 194A).

[quote name="octfeb" post="1327466" timestamp="1352659326"]
Yeah scdawgs is alright... he supports his team with respectful smack...
[/quote]
If were not playing on same day I guarentee you will see some of us in the stands. We like watching good football and that's what were expecting to see from everyone in these playoffs.

I said from the first of the season the offense needs work and they seem to have gone backwards not forwards. Adjustments have not been made, if they can be made. I hope that our offense can regain their confidence because they are going to need it against a good Nederland defense. I have supported the Broncos all season and will continue to support them. Beat Nederland!

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1326146" timestamp="1352551701"]
This will be a smash-mouth type of game.  Dayton got HUMBLED big time (yes, pun intended) last night with SC.  Dayton is not a bad team, even with the blow-out; but maybe they can regroup, take stock of what didn't work, (which was just about everything) and come out swinging.

I don't think last night automatically lends to a Nederland butt spanking of Dayton.  Not making excuses for Dayton at all, there's enough 'em on here for that; but I think they had too many distractions over the past two weeks.  In addition, their whole team just about went to the BH vs SC game and watched a very uninspired SC team just go through the motions against a very good BH team and still managed an easy V without going to their strength much, the pass!  What should have been a good teaching tool for a young Dayton team, I think, was more of a poisonous ingredient to an otherwise tasty winning recipe.  Overconfidence kills!!!!

I say Dayton 24-21!
[/quote] All teams have a bad night. I will always be a Dayton Bronco fan, win or lose. Those kids try to give it their all. They are not going to lay down and die. They will go out there and play ball, no matter how much bigger the other team is. 17 years in a row in playoffs is fact enough.

Here is the deal, 19-4A's # 5 and #6 teams would make the playoffs in 20-4A.  Dayton is about to get their arses put in check, if not already done.  Nederland has already proven they can not play with Dayton this year.  The Broncos will come out more determined and focused than any other game they have played.  You have an emotional team with a few goobers on the team that needed a reality check.  THEY GOT IT.  If Dayton plays Chambers at QB, they lose.  If not, they win.  It's going to be a battle of who playes the better defense.  Dayton will win this game on special teams play.   

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1327777" timestamp="1352686189"]
Here is the deal, 19-4A's # 5 and #6 teams would make the playoffs in 20-4A.  Dayton is about to get their arses put in check, if not already done.  Nederland has already proven they can not play with Dayton this year.  The Broncos will come out more determined and focused than any other game they have played.  You have an emotional team with a few goobers on the team that needed a reality check.  THEY GOT IT.  If Dayton plays Chambers at QB, they lose.  If not, they win.  It's going to be a battle of who playes the better defense.  Dayton will win this game on special teams play. 
[/quote]
If you are basing your prediction on Defense and Special Teams and having Dayton win, you must not have seen Ned this year. Our defense is the real deal, and our ST is outstanding as well.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1327795" timestamp="1352686842"]
whose the Visiting team? I will say this, [b]every time[/b] i've sat on the Visitor side at Lamar the Visiting team has won.  8)
[/quote] well we used to always be the visiting team when Stewart was the HC... But we have been the home team I think with Hancock...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1327801" timestamp="1352686997"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106064.msg1327795#msg1327795 date=1352686842]
whose the Visiting team? I will say this, [b]every time[/b] i've sat on the Visitor side at Lamar the Visiting team has won.  8)
[/quote] well we used to always be the visiting team when Stewart was the HC... But we have been the home team I think with Hancock...
[/quote]

Can hancock fly through the air and throw cars?  He can't coach, so may as well battle bad guys.  ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1327806" timestamp="1352687131"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=106064.msg1327801#msg1327801 date=1352686997]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106064.msg1327795#msg1327795 date=1352686842]
[/quote]

Can hancock fly through the air and throw cars?  He can't coach, so may as well battle bad guys.  ;)
[/quote] Well I don't know there Obama.. send him a email and ask him...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1327811" timestamp="1352687258"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106064.msg1327806#msg1327806 date=1352687131]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=106064.msg1327801#msg1327801 date=1352686997]
[/quote]

mailto: icantcoachforcrapola.com 

Dear Hancock,

I know it's been a rough week after those super hero's over at Summer Creek spanked you like a poodle in a hot pink dress.  Sorry about that beating, it does happen from time to time.  Now, I did receive your email asking if BH could loan you a few athletes and 4 or 5 offensive plays to go with your current 4 plays.  Sure, why not.  We have a kicker that you probably recall beating your's, so we can loan him Saturday.  We also got a linebacker that is probably bigger than any lineman you have, so he is in for 2 games back-to-back.  Now, here is the catch.  That crazy chick running around on the side-lines with a camera in one hand and a turkey leg in the other, well we want to see he work the game in that PNG outfit.  I mean BELLS and ALL.  Nothing like a little jingle with the jiggle, if you know what I mean. 

Anyway, just let us know rather we need to send them in purple or white unis, seems even the Dayton faithful don't know who's home or away.

Regards,

Dayton's Daddy

[/quote] Well I don't know there Obama.. send him a email and ask him...
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder