161 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Vidor
    • Livingston

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both (granted only once each) I give the edge to Vidor and thisone may not be close...Vidor just has too much talent and the run that offense so well...I see Livingston getting worn down in the second half as they have alot of kids playing both ways..

Vidor  35
Livingston  21

I think this game comes down to defense.  I dont think Livingston can stop Vidor and I think that Vidor will stop Livingston.  Livingston is a good team and they run their offense really well but I still give the defensive edge to the Pirates.  No prediction on scores, but I do see a Pirate win on Friday.  Livingston has to hope for a close score because if its a route, then it would be the Pirates on top.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1312357" timestamp="1351368402"]
Just as last year this will be a good game, anyone saing 2 td's is crazy or seems to be taking Livingston lightly.  This game will be a good warmup game for the playoffs for both teams could not have come at a better time.

[b]Livingston 38[/b]Vidor 31
[/quote]Not saying Livingston cant win this game, but do you honestly think you'll put 38 on us? We have given up 20 points 1 time this year and that was to Nederland.

[quote name="pirate68" post="1312426" timestamp="1351371878"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=105320.msg1312357#msg1312357 date=1351368402]
Just as last year this will be a good game, anyone saing 2 td's is crazy or seems to be taking Livingston lightly.  This game will be a good warmup game for the playoffs for both teams could not have come at a better time.

[/quote]Not saying Livingston cant win this game, but do you honestly think you'll put 38 on us? We have given up 20 points 1 time this year and that was to Nederland.
[/quote]I've seen your team this year, and yes I do honestly and that's not taking anything away from your team, but you can't compare Nederland offense to Livingston because we have more weapons on offense than Nederland. There is no doubt our defense is not Nederland, but neither is our offense. So this is not any comparrison to what happen against Nederland, it's about the makeup of each team's offense and defense (Livingston and Vidor), so I believe the score will be high scoring and exciting.

vidor's  offense  will  unstoppable.  I  look  for  Montana  and  moore  to  have  another  outstanding  performance.  The  O-Line  is  doing  a great  job  of  blocking    for  these  two.  The  defense  is  unbelieveable.  This  team  has  great  group  of  kids  and  they  give  it  their  all  every  friday  night.  They  also  have  a  great  coaching  staff !      VIDOR  34    Livington  10.                                     

[quote name="pirate68" post="1312426" timestamp="1351371878"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=105320.msg1312357#msg1312357 date=1351368402]

[/quote]

Vidor has "given up" 21 points twice. And then the 20 to Nederland as you state above.

Close game or not Vidor rolls on with another W!!!

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1312533" timestamp="1351377821"]
Although Vidor and Ned play a different formation, statistically Vidor is a better team than Ned. [b]Liv only 7 pts on the board against Ned.[/b] Vidor wins 35-14!!!
[/quote]score versus NED is deceiving, i was at the game.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder