21 3A Predictions

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems a little early for these predictions but as a baseball fan looking in , watching summer ball, travel ball in three states and fall ball I believe B-City is  very talented, Silsbee is a year stronger as well. With that said the third spot will be the battle.  Looks like Buna , WOS, HJ, HF and OF all have a shot. I can say I would not be surprised if there is some key upsets by the time district roles around.  Also with the playoffs potentially being one gamers or coin flips because of students taking  state exams and weather holding all the cards.  A team could  face strong pitching, umpires calls, weather again and anything could happen. It is going to be a great spring for 21-3A baseball but weather has the potential of changing things.  Hope everyone has a great year.

[quote name="bigsoftballfan" post="1314124" timestamp="1351552698"]
1. Silsbee
2. Bridge-City
3. Buna
4. Hampshire-Fannett
5. Orangefeild
6. Hardin Jefferson
7. West-Orange Stark
[/quote]
How do you figure Buna will be over HF? HF beat them all 3 times they played last year and from what I've heard the ole freshman from last year no longer goes to buna (maybe it was just a rumor i could be wrong) and they also lost their number 2 pitcher. HF will have every pitcher from last year returning and an even stronger infield. The top 3 teams for 21-3A will be BC Silsbee and HF as for the order of who gets first second and third that is a toss up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name="HFfan5" post="1316302" timestamp="1351803154"]
Hamshire**** For god sakes lol. H-F has some really good pitching coming back this year with Jannise, Herring and Johnson. If they can get the bats going they could easily compete for the second or third spot
[/quote]
Forgot Jeffcoat. BC does not like Herring or Jeffcoat. Jannise was a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote]
How do you figure Buna will be over HF? HF beat them all 3 times they played last year and from what I've heard the ole freshman from last year no longer goes to buna (maybe it was just a rumor i could be wrong) and they also lost their number 2 pitcher. HF will have every pitcher from last year returning and an even stronger infield. The top 3 teams for 21-3A will be BC Silsbee and HF as for the order of who gets first second and third that is a toss up.
[/quote]
That is correct, buna lost the freshman and his older brother to Kountze. They also lost about 3 or 4 other key players due to graduation with not much new talent to fill those spots. I don't think Buna will even be in contention this year. But heck you never know

[quote name="bullsonparade" post="1370715" timestamp="1360174143"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
That is correct, buna lost the freshman and his older brother to Kountze. They also lost about 3 or 4 other key players due to graduation with not much new talent to fill those spots. I don't think Buna will even be in contention this year. But heck you never know
[/quote] Thats right you never know what you think about WOS?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder