NEWTON AT KOUNTZE BROADCAST/NEWTON WINS 64-10!

WOSgrad

Good game by Newton. Newton is gonna have to learn when you are up on a team by 50 points rest your starters. There is no reason Dean and Shorter or Johnson should have still been in the game and it almost cost them Shorter... Wake up Coaching staff!! I am sure there are other guys on the team that can play.. if you give them a chance....

Great win Eagles keep things rolling !

Good luck the rest of the year Kountze.

As far as Shorter almost getting hurt, it was still in the third quarter. I think they should at least get to play three quarters. Also no matter who is in the game, I wouldn't want to see any kid get their neck broke from a facemask!

Guest incognito123
[quote name="KB24" post="1305368" timestamp="1350707874"]
Good game by Newton. Newton is gonna have to learn when you are up on a team by 50 points rest your starters. There is no reason Dean and Shorter or Johnson should have still been in the game and it almost cost them Shorter... Wake up Coaching staff!! I am sure there are other guys on the team that can play.. if you give them a chance....

[/quote]

With Love,

The backup left guard's dad

I wouldn't rest my starters. What happens in the 4th quarter of the playoffs when they are sucking wind. And theey have to learn how to finish a game. Good thing you aint the coach. Look up Refugio not resting their starters. They DON'T. They won a state championship last year. But really loook it up, it was on ESPN

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1305585" timestamp="1350746967"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104904.msg1305523#msg1305523 date=1350741593]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104904.msg1305410#msg1305410 date=1350710185]
8) 8) ::) ::)
[/quote]

Idiot
[/quote] Namecalling?  Real 'professional'.  ::)
[/quote]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="KB24" post="1305368" timestamp="1350707874"]
[/quote] you have to get your starters work to be ready for 4 qrts in the playoffs. How can Newton win state if they rest there starters in the second half the rest of the Season... I know most of y'all don't know what its like to make a state championship run. 

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1305750" timestamp="1350760773"]
Its not Newton's fault their talent is way ahead of everyone in their district.  The UIL made up their district......The starters can't play a 1/2 of football every week until bi-district and be ready for teams like Tatum, Cameron, or Daingerfield and even Troup.
[/quote]

Can't use a logical, thought out answer like this on soumeja people. Their not looking for answers only in being the bully on the play ground. Takes no logic for that, only ridiculous accusations.  8) 8)

If you watch the sidelines you will see that Newton alternates nearly all their players throughout the game to keep them fresh the last quarter. Basicall nearly all the Newton players play throughout the entire game. Newton has good dept. So anyone Newton puts in has been playing throughout the game. As for the QB, when out starter goes out our sophmore comes in and Newton does not miss a beat. Newton had three starters out this game including one of our best offensive linemans but it did not hurt Newton that much because the kids playing behind them had been playing  throughout the season.

It was good to see the people turn out and support Kountze. Good luck to Kountze , you have a good program started. It takes a little time to build a good program and I think this year has been a good start that you can build on.

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1305750" timestamp="1350760773"]
Its not Newton's fault their talent is way ahead of everyone in their district.  The UIL made up their district......The starters can't play a 1/2 of football every week until bi-district and be ready for teams like Tatum, Cameron, or Daingerfield and even Troup.
[/quote]
And I want to make a point of saying I agree 100% with this statement. I referenced it above only to try and make a point to another poster. 8) Kountze has a good future if they will stay the path. Kids, coaches, and fans can be proud of their year, and it could very well be a playoff year.

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1305975" timestamp="1350782266"]
If you watch the sidelines you will see that Newton alternates nearly all their players throughout the game to keep them fresh the last quarter. Basicall nearly all the Newton players play throughout the entire game. Newton has good dept. So anyone Newton puts in has been playing throughout the game. As for the QB, when out starter goes out our sophmore comes in and Newton does not miss a beat. Newton had three starters out this game including one of our best offensive linemans but it did not hurt Newton that much because the kids playing behind them had been playing  throughout the season.
And I will say kountze had number one back and line backer out....not saying it would change anything but hey who knows.it's over and done Newton is a power house to be on there way

It was good to see the people turn out and support Kountze. Good luck to Kountze , you have a good program started. It takes a little time to build a good program and I think this year has been a good start that you can build on.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder