WOS Vs. HF Predictions!

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1281075" timestamp="1348521421"]
Some of you guys are crazy HF wont score!! Might not get across the 50! Mustangs take this one easy.

I sure wish some of our fans would stop acting like we arent WO-S the most winngest school in the state! Some of you ct like we are a one trick pony!! We can and will dominate everyone on our schedule in route to state!
[/quote] ;D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1281135" timestamp="1348527495"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=103605.msg1281130#msg1281130 date=1348526843]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=103605.msg1281075#msg1281075 date=1348521421]
Some of you guys are crazy HF wont score!! Might not get across the 50! Mustangs take this one easy.

I sure wish some of our fans would stop acting like we arent WO-S the most winngest school in the state! Some of you ct like we are a one trick pony!! We can and will dominate everyone on our schedule in route to state!
[/quote]

Man, you have got to tone it down.  Opponents should always be respected, even if you are confident about winning.  To say we will dominate everyone on our way to state is over the top.  I share your view that our district is not very strong, but remember we took HF lightly last year and let them hang around with a chance to win it.  We have to earn it on the field.  Until then, we haven't done anything yet (in terms of district play).  Don't overlook anyone, especially HF and Silsbee.  Furthermore, do you really know how good the teams are outside of our district?  I can tell you with confidence there are several 3A teams in this state who are good enough to beat us.  I like your enthusiasm, but your projection is WAY too premature. 
[/quote]

+1
[/quote]+2

WOS- 30 HF-0...they got our attention LAST year, won't be that close again this year. I do agree with Griff, always respect the other teams. Just remember Karma. Having coached several PONY tournaments at Winnie, I must say I hope they are on the way up. Good people out there who do things the right way.

Just a stat though, since 2004..Mustangs have 4 losses at home, and FOUR on the road total. Now, if we could just do better than the 10 losses at neutral sites we'd be OK. ;)

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1281075" timestamp="1348521421"]

[/quote]
WOS is very good but one thing stands out to me about your statement. WOS has not played in a 3a championship yet!!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="jenks" post="1281418" timestamp="1348549694"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=103605.msg1280479#msg1280479 date=1348492806]
Honeymoon is over for an up and coming HF team. WOS took them lightly last year, won't happen this go round!
[/quote]
Are you saying they got some respect?
[/quote]

If he isn't, then I am.  Yes, they "got some respect."  But, they have earned it THIS year - not for what they did last year.  They are MUCH improved; and DANGEROUS. :-X

How many if you guys actually playd for Coach T or Coach Hooks?? I played under them and I can tell you unless you have been thre, then you won't undrstand. Now some of you will say you have been a fan for years or you know Coach T or Hooks very well, but like I said unless you played for them thn you won't understand. We as Mustang players don't take any time lightly but we expect to Dominate all of them!

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1281749" timestamp="1348594293"]
How many if you guys actually playd for Coach T or Coach Hooks?? I played under them and I can tell you unless you have been thre, then you won't undrstand. Now some of you will say you have been a fan for years or you know Coach T or Hooks very well, but like I said unless you played for them thn you won't understand. [b]We as Mustang players don't take any time lightly but we expect to Dominate all of them![/b]
[/quote]

So I take it that when WO-S doesn't dominate a team and even lose to a team, according to the Mustang players it was not because the other team was better or played better, but it was most likely because the Mustang players did not play well, correct?

I mean, it can only be that way since WO-S was suppose to "dominate" that team. ;) ::)

I think you need to take the advice of the "true" reasonable and realistic Mustang fans like Griff and others and "slow your roll". ;)

You are quickly becoming the WO-S version of Kvillecats. ;D

It will definitely be a defensive battle, The Chain Gang vs. Harris's Hamshire Heroes. Not much offense for either of the teams but this game has the possibility to open so many peoples eyes as to the potential that HF has. Now, I'm not saying they will make it to playoffs but when you got 0-10, 1-9, and 2-8 in that last 3 seasons winning 2 out of the first 4 games is eye opening. But after a 2-2 start already this season the Horns are playing with so much passion and pride that the community has brought to them that I would be surprised if this game doesn't go down to the wire.

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1281749" timestamp="1348594293"]
How many if you guys actually playd for Coach T or Coach Hooks?? I played under them and I can tell you unless you have been thre, then you won't undrstand. Now some of you will say you have been a fan for years or you know Coach T or Hooks very well, but like I said unless you played for them thn you won't understand. We as Mustang players don't take any time lightly but we expect to Dominate all of them!
[/quote]

I played for both. Cornel was my position coach. He taught us to respect our opponents and to NEVER take any team for granted. Did we expect to win? Of course, but it was because we knew we were prepared and that if we all did our job, we would be successful. In fact, he often told us never to give our opponents reason to be motivated. Like disrespecting them in public.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1281763" timestamp="1348594857"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=103605.msg1281749#msg1281749 date=1348594293]
How many if you guys actually playd for Coach T or Coach Hooks?? I played under them and I can tell you unless you have been thre, then you won't undrstand. Now some of you will say you have been a fan for years or you know Coach T or Hooks very well, but like I said unless you played for them thn you won't understand. [b]We as Mustang players don't take any time lightly but we expect to Dominate all of them![/b]
[/quote]

So I take it that when WO-S doesn't dominate a team and even lose to a team, according to the Mustang players it was not because the other team was better or played better, but it was most likely because the Mustang players did not play well, correct?

I mean, it can only be that way since WO-S was suppose to "dominate" that team. ;) ::)

I think you need to take the advice of the "true" reasonable and realistic Mustang fans like Griff and others and "slow your roll". ;)

You are quickly becoming the WO-S version of Kvillecats. ;D
[/quote]For a long time (11 years) (is that long enough for you giffy) WOS has had a glaring deficiency.  This year WOS  has corrected that "DEFICIENCY" in a big way.  HF will find out what I am talking about and it will not be a-lot of fun for you HF fans.  (BEST WISHES FROM THE TOP ROW)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Kids suffer because they have irresponsible parents who didn’t practice birth control. They use abortion for their control. 
    • You have more faith than some other WOS fans😂
    • Go live in a third world country then get back to me about the word “poor”…..you ll have a different perspective.  Your right a kid shouldn’t suffer for parents decisions, but that’s the world we live in created by those who don’t teach responsibility as well as handicapping by giving handouts.  Cause and effect.   Now yes there are people who are hit with some tragic unforeseen circumstances who need help to get back on their feet but that’s different then a habitual irresponsible lifestyle  fema is a totally different animal.  And it’s actually  something I’ve never had to deal with…..so I can’t really speak on it but I do know it’s a govt agency and most govt agencies are poorly ran.  Natural disasters have been part of this earth for a long time….way before fema came along and people have managed. said kids get taught by said parents that the govt owes them for their circumstances instead of seeing for what it really is and the lesson that should actually be taken from such a life…..”I’m not going to be like my parent or parents….im going to look at others as examples …..my teachers, my coaches, any aunts or uncles, relatives etc etc that are successful…..I’m going to work hard and smart and make good decisions and what bad decisions I do make I’m going to learn from.” Suffering is a great teacher.  This earthly place is temporary and many will suffer even the righteous and even children. Life on earth is not fair….its not a new concept. The good ole race card.  I’m not surprised. I feel the same way no matter the color.  Whites are just as guilty as any other race.  It’s not a race issue it’s a culture issue.  You have allowed color to guide your thought process…..is that what you were taught. how bout you check out the income of many of those politicians you vote for who care so much about kids.  They go in as an every day working citizens then come out millionaires off of shady deals, kickbacks and taxpayers backs. They keep promising y’all false promises and you keep falling for it….bidens been doing it for over 40 years. i just wasted time on this reply because you are not hearing any of it……..you want handouts with no accountability. .sorry to the posters who wasted their time reading this…..it got off topic.  
    • Atascocita vs Pearland  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Deer Park, 7:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Deer Park, 7:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Deer Park, 6:00 PM (If Needed)      Deer Park vs Clear Springs  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Crosby, 6:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Crosby, 6:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Crosby, 1:00 PM (If Needed)   Hardin-Jefferson Vs. Longview Spring Hill  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Lufkin Hudson HS, 6:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Nacogdoches, 6:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Lufkin HS, TBD (If Needed)  
    • And that was in “deep blue” NJ. 
  • Topics