JASPER AT WEST ORANGE-STARK BROADCAST/WO-S WINS 17-7!

WOSgrad

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tam 0003, the game was exactly as close as the score indicated. They were not out classed. They had class and kept fighting. I also think the off sides call on opening kick off after we ran back 60 yards was bull crap. I would like for someone to honestly say they saw that off sides. That didn't beat us, our senseless penalties us against a very good defense didn't help. I also wish those WOS coaches would coach up on chop blocks, should I say on how not to because they certainly had how to do it down. The one where we had to call people on the field finally got called. Saw at least four. If you say it is part of football, it shouldn't be.  Say what you want and it will tick people off, but I believe what I saw.

WOS does have a very good defense, glad we got to play them to help us grow into a better overall team. Jasper, however, has a very good D as well and it showed tonight. 

Go Dawgs! 

[quote name="tam0003" post="1278740" timestamp="1348288575"]
Excuses,Excuses. I don't know what game you guys were watching, but it was obvious by how silent you all were on that side. You knew you couldn't penetrate this defense. Yes you were out classed. Your guys body language told that they felt it too.
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with "class".  WO-S outplayed Jasper, but their fans for the most part have not showed a lack of class. 

If we would have been altogether out classed, WOS would have won bigger. You may want to use a different term though, like out played because some of what I saw of WOS players wasn't class. Just saying. 
WOS is good, but not unbeatable. Jasper actually showed good "class" and fight tonight even with the mistakes. 

[quote name="griff" post="1278748" timestamp="1348288947"]
[quote author=tam0003 link=topic=103456.msg1278740#msg1278740 date=1348288575]
Excuses,Excuses. I don't know what game you guys were watching, but it was obvious by how silent you all were on that side. You knew you couldn't penetrate this defense. Yes you were out classed. Your guys body language told that they felt it too.
[/quote]

This has nothing to do with "class".  WO-S outplayed Jasper, but their fans for the most part have not showed a lack of class.
[/quote]

I don't mean class as in being disrespectful. I mean Wos proved that they had far more talent. Usually I don't talk trash to fans, but they had diarrhea of the mouth all week and we had to hear it.

[quote name="tam0003" post="1278761" timestamp="1348289430"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=103456.msg1278748#msg1278748 date=1348288947]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't mean class as in being disrespectful. I mean Wos proved that they had far more talent. Usually I don't talk trash to fans, but they had diarrhea of the mouth all week and we had to hear it.
[/quote]

Far more talent isn't a 10 point win at home.  Yes they are the better team, but there has been several years in the past were one of these two lost the first game and then won the second later on.  A couple them with a larger point spread of 10 points in the first match up.  Both teams need to keep improving because there are some very good 3A teams in our region besides the two who met on the field tonight.  Good luck the rest of the way and I would love to meet up again in the playoffs, as we have so many times in the past.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1278768" timestamp="1348289774"]
Tried to tell Jasper this wasnt Liberty or kville they were fixin to play what did yall expect . obviously to much. And  like I said they hadnt played anyone to get all the hype  they were getting. Great job WOS on the win.
[/quote]

You act as if Jasper has never heard of WO-S before.  Of course we knew this was the strongest opponent we would face all year with the exception of Carthage.

[quote name="griff" post="1278748" timestamp="1348288947"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thank you Griff!

[quote name="tam0003" post="1278761" timestamp="1348289430"]
[quote author=griff link=topic=103456.msg1278748#msg1278748 date=1348288947]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That happens on both sides of every rivalry because some fans would rather talk trash than talk football. It's really not worth bringing up because the trash talk is just that. Trash. Let the scoreboard and pride in your school stand out, not bitterness toward so-called "fans" from Jasper or anywhere else that just talk to hear their own voices. A vast majority of Bulldog fans respect you guys and I know for a fact that it works both ways. Celebrate. Enjoy your victory. We'll see you in the playoffs with both teams at full strength. Can't wait...

Wos won very good defense really stingy.  Jasper shoot their selves in the foot also. We had to fight for every yard we got. But when we done something positive the very next play something negative. Blown coverages in the secondary didn't help either. Overall I'm pleased with the defense staying on the field as long as they did all night.. Offense got to step up in big time in games like this here tonight. We got our butts whipped in the trenches straight up. Big let down to me on thee night. But great win mustangs hopefully we can learn from tonight..

[quote name="CATS80" post="1278768" timestamp="1348289774"]
Tried to tell Jasper this wasnt Liberty or kville they were fixin to play what did yall expect . obviously to much. And  like I said they hadnt played anyone to get all the hype  they were getting. Great job WOS on the win.
[/quote] What Kirbyville have to do with this?? Silsbee will get their thumping by WOS too.

I would say figure it out. But that would take a little bit of brains. so here you go.  Jasper was talkin how they were going to beat WOS. And all they had played was Liberty and Kville . and in my opinion Aint enough to talk trash over. And for sure not to compare to WOS. Understand? Probably not. But I bet Jasper understands now. ;). And I have said on here already WOS will win 21 3a . Silsbee aint stupid enough to Make them mad before we play. It would only make it tougher. ;D

The game was not as close as the score indicated! If you guys believe that then you might as well tell your kids Santa Clause is real.. WOS Dominated right out of the gate. That WOS defense held you guys Bulldogs on their leash all game! It should have been shut-out #83! Don't be suprised if WOS possibly shuts-out their entire district..

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1278871" timestamp="1348315052"]
The game was not as close as the score indicated! If you guys believe that then you might as well tell your kids Santa Clause is real.. WOS Dominated right out of the gate. That WOS defense held you guys Bulldogs on their leash all game! It should have been shut-out #83! Don't be suprised if WOS possibly shuts-out their entire district..
[/quote]It is what it is the score is the score their defense is great kid's from wos play fast and physical. My concern for us was our secondary besides some break downs on our back end jasper played a great defensive game also. Jasper offensive line haven't seen anything like it should make them better.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bulldawg4life" post="1278929" timestamp="1348323736"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=103456.msg1278871#msg1278871 date=1348315052]
The game was not as close as the score indicated! If you guys believe that then you might as well tell your kids Santa Clause is real.. WOS Dominated right out of the gate. That WOS defense held you guys Bulldogs on their leash all game! It should have been shut-out #83! [b]Don't be suprised if WOS possibly shuts-out their entire district..[/b][/quote]It is what it is the score is the score their defense is great kid's from wos play fast and physical. My concern for us was our secondary besides some break downs on our back end jasper played a great defensive game also. Jasper offensive line haven't seen anything like it should make them better.
[/quote]

jkbtjc, "Any win is a good win and there are no moral victories" a great player used to say.  Congrats to the Stangs on a GOOD win over Jasper.  Your were opining pretty well until you got to your last comment - the highlighted line.  Now, your know that there is NO-WAY that WO-S will not be scored on the entire district season.  But I understand that by the time you got that far along in your one-finger posting you may have been a [i]litte-bit[/i] tipsy. ;D  But, if you believe what you said let's make a little wager on your statement.  And, I'm sure that I can get some other folks to go along with the deal if you want to make a big killing.  Just let me know if you want to accept and we will work out the details.  Note, I normally don't do this - but this is a lot
easier than getting in the truck and going to work. ::) 8)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1279012" timestamp="1348330628"]
[quote author=bulldawg4life link=topic=103456.msg1278929#msg1278929 date=1348323736]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=103456.msg1278871#msg1278871 date=1348315052]
The game was not as close as the score indicated! If you guys believe that then you might as well tell your kids Santa Clause is real.. WOS Dominated right out of the gate. That WOS defense held you guys Bulldogs on their leash all game! It should have been shut-out #83! [b]Don't be suprised if WOS possibly shuts-out their entire district..[/b][/quote]It is what it is the score is the score their defense is great kid's from wos play fast and physical. My concern for us was our secondary besides some break downs on our back end jasper played a great defensive game also. Jasper offensive line haven't seen anything like it should make them better.
[/quote]

Note, I normally don't do this - but this is a lot
easier than getting in the truck and going to work. ::) 8)
[/quote]

LMBO... nice one!!!

If you guys give me a spread like I gave the guys in th otheer thread then sure id take that bet. I can promise WOS will not giv up more then 5tds in District. If anybody wants to take that bet name your price and I'm game..

I'm willing to bet no moree then 3tds if you givee me 2 to1. (I bet 400 and you bet 800)

If you guys give me a spread like I gave the guys in th otheer thread then sure id take that bet. I can promise WOS will not giv up more then 5tds in District. If anybody wants to take that bet name your price and I'm game..

I'm willing to bet no moree then 3tds if you givee me 2 to1. (I bet 400 and you bet 800)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox