WOS @ PN-G predictions.......

dustoff03

PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD  

127 members have voted

1. 1. PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD

• WOS
    • PNG

A couple of things if BF moves up the soph its because he should be there. If you have not seen him play then you really dont have a DOG in this discussion. No pun intended. Ky is an excellent player as is AJ. Whichever decision BF makes it will not be intended to lose games. If its a down season for us then so be it but Im not writing them off.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LifesABall" post="1261129" timestamp="1346866203"]
thedogs1987, I'm not seeing the argument that our defense is our weak link.  [b]Silsbee averaged 2.8 yds per carry and the receivers averaged just under 5 yds per catch. [/b] We gave theme excellent field position on their first two scores ( starting at our 10yd line and at our 25 yd line).  The only sustainable drive they had all night was the last one when our defense's tongues were hanging out for being on the field almost the entire second half. I'm looking forward to a really good game against two top notch defenses.
[/quote]

Where are you getting these numbers from?

These are the stats for Silsbee against PNG: (stats from the official 21-3A statistician)

gm  rush    pass    tot    avg.
Silsbee --------------------------------    1    110      197    307    307.0

Silsbee had 33 carries for 110 yards, 3.33 average. 13 receptions for 197 yards, 14.3 yards a catch.

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1261304" timestamp="1346877652"]
A couple of things if BF moves up the soph its because he should be there. If you have not seen him play then you really dont have a DOG in this discussion. No pun intended. Ky is an excellent player as is AJ. Whichever decision BF makes it will not be intended to lose games. If its a down season for us then so be it but Im not writing them off.
[/quote]

I have seen soph QB play a lot, including other sports.  He is a decent athlete. 

I don't see him being better than AJ.  I do think the size at QB matters.  JMO
BF can do whatever he likes.  It would make sense that he wants to win.

My point is that the coach really needs to figure out his defense rather than QB before district starts, that's the weak link on this team.

Anyways, Good luck Friday night. 

Ok...I have been in the AJ fan box for awhile... I think he is a good, possibly great athlete. The offense set up by Faircloth calls for a kid who can make split second decisions. Not that I think Aj can't do it, really has not had alot of playing time. Would have been nice to at least let him play on JV last year to get experience running that offense. As far as Walker, from what I have observed is he is a special kid when it comes to leading on the field. Reminds me of Doty or Long in decisions making skills, not size. Walker came in and picked up the offense very quickly and has shown some really great leadership qualities. He will be a great quarter back now as well as the future. As far as AJ, once he gets those long legs churning it is hard to catch him, I think Faircloth wants to see this combination on the field. With Rose, Chipman and Smith going out for passes, you have a great combination. Faircloth is a good coach, young and still learning.  I mean AJ is 6'5 with speed and Chipman is 6'4 with speed...and Rose, well I think he is our current year play maker....It is going to be a tough year for my NDN's but we'll keep fighting and hopefully surprise some people...As far as WOS, this is a non district game and nobody wants to lose, but this game will help prepare us for district which does matter...If we need to test the waters might as well do it now...

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1261738" timestamp="1346932491"]
Great, I will not be able to make the game, so this will be nice. They usually have it on the web, correct? If so, what time is it usually up?
[/quote]

What?  You won't be there?  We'll make some extra noise to cover for ya.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1261738" timestamp="1346932491"]
Great, I will not be able to make the game, so this will be nice. They usually have it on the web, correct? If so, what time is it usually up?
[/quote]

It will be tape delayed over Fox 4 at 10:30pm Friday night. It doesn't reach the web until Saturday afternoon.

Whip that tail WOS ! whip it good . All I've been hearing at work all week from png fans is how their indians are going to knock around an average 3-A team that has a swiss cheese defense . Please whip them good Mustangs . Remember to keep full throttle the entire game because the refs will be on the png side like always .I can guaratee you that there will be WOS TDs called back so dont let them hang around . FULL THROTTLE
I dont believe that you have a  soft team because we scrimmaged you  ;) but thats all I hear from the png fans .

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1261824" timestamp="1346941832"]
Whip that tail WOS ! whip it good . All I've been hearing at work all week from png fans is how their indians are going to knock around an average 3-A team that has a swiss cheese defense . Please whip them good Mustangs . Remember to keep full throttle the entire game because the refs will be on the png side like always .I can guaratee you that there will be WOS TDs called back so dont let them hang around . FULL THROTTLE
I dont believe that you have a  soft team because we scrimmaged you  ;) but thats all I hear from the png fans .
[/quote]

I believe your making that up to stir stuff up...I don't know any png fans that think wos has a weak defense and if that's true they don't know anything about wos this year

[quote name="indianforever" post="1261828" timestamp="1346942172"]
[quote author=Ned11str8 link=topic=102438.msg1261824#msg1261824 date=1346941832]
[/quote]

I believe your making that up to stir stuff up...I don't know any png fans that think wos has a weak defense and if that's true they don't know anything about wos this year
[/quote]

You dont know the png fans that I work with . about 40 of them and they are all talking smack on WOS .

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1261853" timestamp="1346943920"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=102438.msg1261828#msg1261828 date=1346942172]
[quote author=Ned11str8 link=topic=102438.msg1261824#msg1261824 date=1346941832]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You dont know the png fans that I work with . about 40 of them and they are all talking smack on WOS .
[/quote]

Tell them they need to do a little research on wos before opening their mouth...wos has 6 players on defense that will probably play div 1 college football

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1261853" timestamp="1346943920"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=102438.msg1261828#msg1261828 date=1346942172]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]You dont know the png fans that I work with . about 40 of them and they are all talking smack on WOS .[/b]
[/quote]

Yea right. ::)

I got an idea of who those PNG fans are and I believe this is nothing more than a big boat paddle. ;)

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1261824" timestamp="1346941832"]
[/quote]

The PNG and WO-S posters on here don't talk smack...no need to.We know these two teams always have great games.Invite your PNG fans on this site and we can discuss thier oppions like everyone else.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1261966" timestamp="1346952458"]
Gotta agree with you there, I don't think either team is thinking that, this will be a great test for the indians on both sides of the ball. [b]Whomever said wos was mediocre wasn't very knowledgeable I'm sure[/b].
[/quote]it was a NED fan  :D :D :D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1261968" timestamp="1346952726"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102438.msg1261966#msg1261966 date=1346952458]
Gotta agree with you there, I don't think either team is thinking that, this will be a great test for the indians on both sides of the ball. [b]Whomever said wos was mediocre wasn't very knowledgeable I'm sure[/b].
[/quote]it was a NED fan  :D :D :D
[/quote]

Stir that pot ;D ;D ;D