WOS @ PN-G predictions.......

dustoff03

PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD  

127 members have voted

1. 1. PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD

• WOS
    • PNG

awesome sack no doubt but comparing lcms offense to pngs isnt exactly close.
but i agree they will have to step it up, the stangs defense can and will bring the wood. Im glad we have yall back on the schedule it has been long over due. its just a shame that it wasnt three years sooner, i would say we would have gotten wins the last three years, but with this years team i wouldnt think like that. But come Friday i guess we shall find out.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wos and png will be another classic ballgame...good test for the stang defense...while everyone is talking about the stangs defense...im concerned about the mustang offense...after putting 2 quick touchdowns on the board early in the lcm game..the offense seemed to have a little trouble getting in sync...hopefully they will continue to improve...

belive me png will be ready for wos  come friday this will be a battle you can count of that.the mustangs are what i call a wounder team just wounder if thay will come out  flat after a win are still hitting on all clinders .the mustangs better bring there A game are the short drive back to orange will become a very long drive home. i can remember dan ray hooks saying we going to png next week  one of the hardest places to win a football game thay will be ready for us and if we dont T/C/B  in practice come monday it will be a long night for us----------sorry for the spelling

Stangs get shut-out #82 this week,  The stangs hav two 3 year starters at linebacker in Joe Lynch and Daniel Woodson, They have a returning all district nose guard in Jahlyen Monnet, And Last but not least thy hav what you can argue is th TOP secondary in the state with 3 seniors in the secondary that currently hav D-1 offers in 5'11 175 cornerback  Quentin TezenoJR, ( currently committed to Utep), 6'2 185 cornerback J'Marcus Rhodes (Current Offers From Mcneese State and SFA) also 6'3 185 Safety Travon Blanchard (Currently Committed To Baylor) As well as sophomor safety 6'2 170 Deionte Thompson who in th 8th grade had the fastest 200 meter time in the nation for his age group.. This defense is special, word is the mustangs had and a players only meeting, and told the offense "if you guys put up between 14-17 points a game we'll handle the rest"

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1258799" timestamp="1346598432"]
[quote author=raidernaytion link=topic=102438.msg1258774#msg1258774 date=1346597119]
WOS wins  but score will indicate a closer game than it actually was .

PNG refs call back 3 WOS TDS.

WOS 17
PNG  0
[/quote]

lol
[/quote]AT least!

[quote name="Wonderboy" post="1258706" timestamp="1346589463"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102438.msg1258464#msg1258464 date=1346550790]
we dont have a good record against the stangs, think we have lost the last 7 if im not mistaken. Wos has a very good defense. From what i saw last night i dont think the offense we have is gonna cut the mustard. no running game it is non existent! AJ throwing the ball over chipmans head over and over isnt gonna cut it. we will have to spread out the stangs defense and go vertical if they are capable of getting that done. we wont have any success running the ball if we dont, im sorry no running game regardless. It wont get any easier the week after that either. i hate to say it but if i was in the pickems i would go with the stangs.
[/quote]

Actually, PNG has lost the last 4 times. They lost in 1997-2000 but beat WOS in 1996, 35-7.  PNG has lost 11 out of the last 13 games and has a total history record of 6 and 14 against WOS.

I'm gonna have to go with the 'Stangs in this one, a nail biter 13-7.
[/quote]

The information I have says PN-G and WO-S last met in 2003 and PN-G won a nail-biter, 14-13.

http://www.pngindians.com/sports/football/alltimeresults

We do have a terrible record overall against the Mustangs, though.

Lol im only hating cause yall be hating on my titans, but ive been following the indians since i was a kid, 1977-78 I watch the indians whipp Houston Kashmere, Indians were led by the legendary Doug Ethridge wit David Fry Justin Eicher and Ted Brack on d, that was great football back then Lincoln n TJ didnt stand a chance im no kid been around 4 a long time

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1258944" timestamp="1346609342"]
[quote author=Wonderboy link=topic=102438.msg1258706#msg1258706 date=1346589463]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102438.msg1258464#msg1258464 date=1346550790]
we dont have a good record against the stangs, think we have lost the last 7 if im not mistaken. Wos has a very good defense. From what i saw last night i dont think the offense we have is gonna cut the mustard. no running game it is non existent! AJ throwing the ball over chipmans head over and over isnt gonna cut it. we will have to spread out the stangs defense and go vertical if they are capable of getting that done. we wont have any success running the ball if we dont, im sorry no running game regardless. It wont get any easier the week after that either. i hate to say it but if i was in the pickems i would go with the stangs.
[/quote]

Actually, PNG has lost the last 4 times. They lost in 1997-2000 but beat WOS in 1996, 35-7.  PNG has lost 11 out of the last 13 games and has a total history record of 6 and 14 against WOS.

[/quote]

The information I have says PN-G and WO-S last met in 2003 and PN-G won a nail-biter, 14-13.

[/quote]

The info I have was that their last meeting was in 2003 and it was a one point win for WO-S, but that the score was 21-20.  In fact, a lot of the games were real close.

My information has the series at 17-6 in favor of WO-S.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote author=Wonderboy link=topic=102438.msg1258706#msg1258706 date=1346589463]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, doesn't most of us?

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1258946" timestamp="1346609378"]
Lol im only hating cause yall be hating on my titans, but ive been following the indians since i was a kid, 1977-78 I watch the indians whipp Houston Kashmere, Indians were led by the legendary Doug Ethridge wit David Fry Justin Eicher and Ted Brack on d, that was great football back then Lincoln n TJ didnt stand a chance im no kid been around 4 a long time
[/quote]
If your titans are out of town give me a holler Ill get you a ticket to come wacth a game with me

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]We do have a terrible record overall against the Mustangs, though.[/b]
[/quote]
Who doesn't have a bad record against the Mustangs in SETX? I know we've only beat them a handful of times.

If PN-G stays consistent through the second half, I think we have a legitimate chance to win. It's going to take everything this team - and maybe the crowd - has got, but I've seen PN-G pull off the impossible before and I have faith in the Indians.

17-14 PN-G

Scalp 'em.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1258960" timestamp="1346610144"]
Yeah, doesn't most of us?
[/quote]

[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=102438.msg1258974#msg1258974 date=1346611307]
Who doesn't have a bad record against the Mustangs in SETX? I know we've only beat them a handful of times.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know. A whole bunch of 9-1 seasons in there where that one loss was to either the Mustangs or the Lincoln Bumblebees.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1258745" timestamp="1346594748"]
awesome sack no doubt but comparing lcms offense to pngs isnt exactly close.
but i agree they will have to step it up, the stangs defense can and will bring the wood. Im glad we have yall back on the schedule it has been long over due. its just a shame that it wasnt three years sooner, i would say we would have gotten wins the last three years, but with this years team i wouldnt think like that. But come Friday i guess we shall find out.
[/quote]

I definitely wasn't comparing PNG's offense to LCM's offense, no comparison there at all.  I was just pointing out the Mustang "D" ;)

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1258788" timestamp="1346597728"]
Stangs get shut-out #82 this week,  The stangs hav two 3 year starters at linebacker in Joe Lynch and Daniel Woodson, They have a returning all district nose guard in Jahlyen Monnet, And Last but not least thy hav what you can argue is th TOP secondary in the state with 3 seniors in the secondary that currently hav D-1 offers in 5'11 175 cornerback  Quentin TezenoJR, ( currently committed to Utep), 6'2 185 cornerback J'Marcus Rhodes (Current Offers From Mcneese State and SFA) also 6'3 185 Safety Travon Blanchard (Currently Committed To Baylor) As well as sophomor safety 6'2 170 Deionte Thompson who in th 8th grade had the fastest 200 meter time in the nation for his age group.. This defense is special, word is the mustangs had and a players only meeting, and told the offense "if you guys put up between 14-17 points a game we'll handle the rest"
[/quote]Good post 53. WOS also has a 3 year starter at QB and the leading receiver from last year. I think the Mustangs will be "AS GOOD AS THEY WANT TO BE". That`s  bad news for my friends in Silsbee.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, I missed those three seasons 01-03, skipped right over it.  You are correct.