1. 1. PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD

• WOS
    • PNG

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pngdad12
After last night IDK. If they pull up 10th grade QB we have a fighting chance. If not they will shut down the little quick pass to the left all night. And the floating pass down field. The defense looked good needs to pull up closer into man. Dline looked great against the run. Offense needs to catch the ball to many dropped passes!!!!!  :-\ 

[quote name="pngdad12" post="1258311" timestamp="1346543913"]
After last night IDK. If they pull up 10th grade QB we have a fighting chance. If not they will shut down the little quick pass to the left all night. And the floating pass down field. The defense looked good needs to pull up closer into man. Dline looked great against the run. Offense needs to catch the ball to many dropped passes!!!!!  :-\
[/quote]

Are you Walkers dad?? If so you need to stay off this board!!

this is going to be a nail biter (NO) shutout in this one PN-G is just that good  i told most all of you silsbee is a hard place  to win and that happned friday night.  silsbee is a fine football team and all of you that made the trip there saw this cant take away anything from silsbee. ok now this one just might go into OT IMO turnovers will be the key to this game----------PS sorry for the spelling

we dont have a good record against the stangs, think we have lost the last 7 if im not mistaken. Wos has a very good defense. From what i saw last night i dont think the offense we have is gonna cut the mustard. no running game it is non existent! AJ throwing the ball over chipmans head over and over isnt gonna cut it. we will have to spread out the stangs defense and go vertical if they are capable of getting that done. we wont have any success running the ball if we dont, im sorry no running game regardless. It wont get any easier the week after that either. i hate to say it but if i was in the pickems i would go with the stangs.

[quote name="pngdad12" post="1258311" timestamp="1346543913"]
[/quote] How do Broussard do n defense? He is a relative of mine.

PNGfan- I promise you that those posts are not coming from anyone in the Walker family. They support AJ and they feel like he should be the starter. In fact, they want their son to stay on JV. It appears that someone adopted a screen name to make people think exactly what you thought.

PN-G will have to run between the tackles more to have success on the outside against a speedy WO-S defense. PN-G could be in this game until the end because it's tough to win a road game at the Reservation. Look for Salter to have a big game. This should be a good one....two of the most successful high school programs in SETX.

WO-S - 17

PN-G - 10

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1258464" timestamp="1346550790"]
we dont have a good record against the stangs, think we have lost the last 7 if im not mistaken. Wos has a very good defense. From what i saw last night i dont think the offense we have is gonna cut the mustard. no running game it is non existent! AJ throwing the ball over chipmans head over and over isnt gonna cut it. we will have to spread out the stangs defense and go vertical if they are capable of getting that done. we wont have any success running the ball if we dont, im sorry no running game regardless. It wont get any easier the week after that either. i hate to say it but if i was in the pickems i would go with the stangs.
[/quote]

Actually, PNG has lost the last 4 times. They lost in 1997-2000 but beat WOS in 1996, 35-7.  PNG has lost 11 out of the last 13 games and has a total history record of 6 and 14 against WOS.

I'm gonna have to go with the 'Stangs in this one, a nail biter 13-7.