WOS @ PN-G predictions.......

dustoff03

PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD  

127 members have voted

1. 1. PICK YOUR VOTES IN THIS GAME YALL ITS GONIG TO BE HARD

• WOS
    • PNG

Sloppy game for PNG....WOS defense is stout....did see some glimmers of hope, our O - line did a good job against a very good defnse line, Our defensive line and line backers did well. Gotta work on our secondary, not all bad, but couple of complete breakdowns that allowed a talented group of receivers wide open...PNG quarterback situation, Gotta to run with authority, that did not happen. Receivers have to catch when it IS catchable to them. One for sure touchdown utterly dropped. Offense has to stay on the field more, meaning running the ball. I think we could do that more because we do have size up front. Unfortunately, PNG offense calls for alot of passing. Like I have said, gonna be a tough year, but we'll get through it. It will be interesting to see what FC does at the QB position for this week......All in all just keep working hard and never give up, still think we'll surprise some people....uphill climb (not "the hill") ::)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="FrodoNDN" post="1266688" timestamp="1347294420"]
Sloppy game for PNG....WOS defense is stout....did see some glimmers of hope, our O - line did a good job against a very good defnse line, Our defensive line and line backers did well. Gotta work on our secondary, not all bad, but couple of complete breakdowns that allowed a talented group of receivers wide open...PNG quarterback situation, Gotta to run with authority, that did not happen. Receivers have to catch when it IS catchable to them. One for sure touchdown utterly dropped. Offense has to stay on the field more, meaning running the ball. I think we could do that more because we do have size up front. Unfortunately, PNG offense calls for alot of passing. Like I have said, gonna be a tough year, but we'll get through it. It will be interesting to see what FC does at the QB position for this week......All in all just keep working hard and never give up, still think we'll surprise some people....uphill climb (not "the hill") ::)
[/quote]

On a positive note. The NDN's aren't playing exactly teams that are weak. All these games will make that young team better.

[quote name="kicker" post="1266742" timestamp="1347297500"]
[quote author=FrodoNDN link=topic=102438.msg1266688#msg1266688 date=1347294420]
[/quote]

On a positive note. The NDN's aren't playing exactly teams that are weak. All these games will make that young team better.
[/quote]

It is kind of a trial by fire.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1267154" timestamp="1347330643"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=102438.msg1267094#msg1267094 date=1347327828]
Maybe we need to schedule a weak pre-season like Vidor to pad our record.
[/quote]
Still wouldn't help you in district.  8)
[/quote]

Whats Vidors overall record against PNG?

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1267167" timestamp="1347331995"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=102438.msg1267154#msg1267154 date=1347330643]
[/quote]
Still wouldn't help you in district.  8)
[/quote]

Whats Vidors overall record against PNG?
[/quote] uh oh  :D

[quote name="incognito" post="1267096" timestamp="1347327893"]
[/quote]

I see what you are trying to do there..... ;D
[/quote]

SMH...how does the subject of Vidor keep getting into threads that have nothing to do with Vidor at all. ???