Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

[quote name="speveto" post="1137334" timestamp="1322848759"]
I look for the weather to be perfect.  Couldn`t ask for better weather in December. I`m  "PLEADING" to the Mustangs,  Don`t "HOLD", don`t "GET INTO A FIGHT", don`t "BLOCK IN THE BACk"  and don`t do that "ILLEGAL PROCEDURE" thing. (thank you)
[/quote]

I feel the exact same way to the Trojans... ;)  The penalties are killing us!!! :)

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MEM" post="1137338" timestamp="1322849116"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=92269.msg1137334#msg1137334 date=1322848759]
I`m  "PLEADING" to[b] THE TROJANS[/b],  Don`t "HOLD", don`t "GET INTO A FIGHT", don`t "BLOCK IN THE BACk"  and don`t do that "ILLEGAL PROCEDURE" thing. (thank you)
[/quote]

Fixed it for ya! ;)
[/quote]
;D ;D :o Too funny! I Love my Trojans but we can't afford any of that nonsense tonight!!! :)

[quote name="captredass" post="1137330" timestamp="1322848544"]
28-7 Coldspring. Just make sure all WOS posters don't go anywhere when the game is over, stay and enjoy some crow. Last year when we beat Kirbyville, all the sites pretty much shut down and all I heard was crickets chirping in the background. Again, 28-7 Coldspring.
[/quote]

I will be here for sure. No reason for me to serve crow or eat it though.

[quote name="captredass" post="1137330" timestamp="1322848544"]
28-7 Coldspring. Just make sure all WOS posters don't go anywhere when the game is over, stay and enjoy some crow. Last year when we beat Kirbyville, all the sites pretty much shut down and all I heard was crickets chirping in the background. Again, 28-7 Coldspring.
[/quote]

If Coldspring wins and that is a big if, you want see WO-S fans hiding.We will give due respect to the Coldspring football team and root for them as they advance.Notice I said football team and not rude fans like you.

[quote name="td" post="1137359" timestamp="1322850215"]

[/quote]

I want my boys to win... but regardless how this game ends the pride I have for this team will not waiver.  I'm praying for no injuries on either side and a great display of sportsmanship.  No need for either team to eat crow, I think it's been a great run on both sides.

I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it.  :) It's gonna be a great game.

PS: every team has their "village idiots"...  :o

coldsprings this might help you relax about this game #1 you have one of the 4 best coaches in 3a SMART MAN #2 you have mabe the best (D) in 3a  no one runs agnest you #3 the last time coldsprings meet wos  your team took it to the mustangs big time #4 you know  you have two of the best running backs in 3a thay can take it to the house at anytime  SO WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT  ( R E L A X)

[quote name="td" post="1137293" timestamp="1322846652"]
Grad,what is the record for a thread that's just about one game?

We already went over on the over/under prediction.
[/quote]

td, as much activity which has occurred on this thread, not even close. BH and PN-G had a prediction thread for one of their bi-district games a couple of years back that garnered 915 replies.

[quote name="LuvMyTrojans" post="1137378" timestamp="1322850841"]
[quote author=td link=topic=92269.msg1137359#msg1137359 date=1322850215]

[/quote]

I want my boys to win... but regardless how this game ends the pride I have for this team will not waiver.  I'm praying for no injuries on either side and a great display of sportsmanship.  No need for either team to eat crow, I think it's been a great run on both sides.

[/quote]

"Village Idiot" I'm not, nor a turn the cheek kid-of person either. If you try to talk stats some WOS and Kirbyville posters don't like what they here and try to belittle you like they did to J Nunn. They also don't like rebutles to their smack talk or sly comments, so crow is needed either which way it goes. LuvMyTrojans, you must be female, a band member once, or transplant from out of town because no male, ex-football player, or home grown Coldspring person would tolerate comments from this site and not ask for crow. This is a battle not a spelling contest. Don't think they would take  victory gracefully without digging in spurs on us.

[quote name="captredass" post="1137490" timestamp="1322857013"]
[quote author=LuvMyTrojans link=topic=92269.msg1137378#msg1137378 date=1322850841]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Village Idiot" I'm not, nor a turn the cheek kid-of person either. If you try to talk stats some WOS and Kirbyville posters don't like what they here and try to belittle you like they did to J Nunn. They also don't like rebutles to their smack talk or sly comments, so crow is needed either which way it goes. LuvMyTrojans, you must be female, a band member once, or transplant from out of town because no male, ex-football player, or home grown Coldspring person would tolerate comments from this site and not ask for crow. This is a battle not a spelling contest. Don't think they would take  victory gracefully without digging in spurs on us.
[/quote]

I have actually found most of the banter on both sides quite tame for such a game that is expected to be a hotly contested matchup.

Of course, that was until you got behind a keyboard.

Replying to a previous post about sportsmanship, etc. You won't have to worry about that. Both teams are taught disciple and respect. And on top of that, both teams really respect each other. That won't be an issue. Just remember that whoever wins this game will represent our area so let's not beat up on each other too much. Lol. Can't waight for 730. CS is about to see the best team they have all year. We are THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS, the state of Texas will find out we are back. 8)

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1137503" timestamp="1322857533"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=92269.msg1137490#msg1137490 date=1322857013]
[quote author=LuvMyTrojans link=topic=92269.msg1137378#msg1137378 date=1322850841]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have actually found most of the banter on both sides quite tame for such a game that is expected to be a hotly contested matchup.

[/quote]

Of course you would say its tame it has been mostly WOS commenting on here with few rebutles. If you look closer on this and other sites where some WOS & Kville_kat post you'll see smack talk and sly comments. It has been said before, if you say anything against WOS be prepared to be singled out. I'm just suprise you let my post through. Thanks for allowing me to accept crow or eat crow at the end of the day. I just was not going to listen to someone from my own town (or woman, band member from out of town) talk smack to me.

[quote name="captredass" post="1137532" timestamp="1322859139"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92269.msg1137503#msg1137503 date=1322857533]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=92269.msg1137490#msg1137490 date=1322857013]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course you would say its tame it has been mostly WOS commenting on here with few rebutles. If you look closer on this and other sites where some WOS & Kville_kat post you'll see smack talk and sly comments. It has been said before, if you say anything against WOS be prepared to be singled out. I'm just suprise you let my post through. Thanks for allowing me to accept crow or eat crow at the end of the day. I just was not going to listen to someone from my own town (or woman, band member from out of town) talk smack to me.
[/quote]

Well, I don't frequent those sites, so I really can't control what is said there.  And there was only one post that was deleted on this thread and it was someone who felt compelled to curse and make derogatory statements which had nothing to do with the game. 

I don't use adminstrative tools for purposes I seeing only those who mirror my desires, I use administrative tools to enforce rules.  You stay within the rules, you have no problem.  That is why your post is still up...it is really that simple.

Those that suggest otherwise are merely those who wish not to take responsibility for their own actions but rather look for a scapegoat and I am, I guess, their most convenient target. 

I would note that I don't know that I agree that you were trash talked here.  It is quite refreshing for someone, regardless of side they are on, to come here and say that they will merely celebrate in that their team will be playing next week as enough satisfaction and not have the need to dance on another team's grave.  I can assure you that is the viewpoint of the majority of fans who claim to have a stake in this matter, whether they sport the red and black or the blue and silver.

It is time to head to the game and put it all on the line. The talk is over and it is time to walk the walk. I can assure the CS fans that if you have a better team tonight the WOS fans will respect that. WOS has a very long history of being successful in Texas high school football and is well known and respected throughout the state. Mustang fans also respect good football teams regardless of where you are from.
I have been a WOS fan since it became WOS. They run a very disciplined and respected program. I hope both teams play tough tonight without injury and also don't have the penalty and turnover problems we have seen pop up during this playoff run. I want to see a good game and may the best team win. WOS has always taken on any competition who was willing to play them. "You have to beat the best to be the best". GO STANGS !!!!!!!  See Yall There, I'll be wearing BLUE !!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin