Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1138525" timestamp="1322930634"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=92269.msg1138509#msg1138509 date=1322929717]
are gilbert and monroe seniors? how about the qb?
[/quote]
Gilbert and Monroe both seniors.
Scott (QB) is a junior.
One O lineman is a senior. 
#44 Harrison (LB) is a senior.
#52 Andries (DLine) is a senior.
A few other seniors scattered around on certain plays and packages.
Most of the rest are Juniors with a handful of sophmores scattered  in.
[/quote]

I coulda swore that monroe was a junior?

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vp32" post="1138527" timestamp="1322930893"]
Gonna be hard to replace the likes or gilbert and monroe.
[/quote]

WANNA BET ;D

This year Monroe filled the spot that Cummings racked up last year.  I suspect Johnson will replace Gilbert.  We have quite a few who can step in at any time.  Essentially the entire O-line will be with us next year.  As long as CS keeps Barbay around, you might as well get used to it.  Either stay on the porch or jump on the train ;)

[quote name="MEM" post="1138504" timestamp="1322929456"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=92269.msg1138464#msg1138464 date=1322926502]
WE beat WOS Basketball in Bi-District really bad last year.  Don't talk smack to us until you win something. I'm sure you would treat us pour Trojans the same if you won.
[/quote]

I guess as a CS fan I don't really see it the same way...Yes we did beat WOS in basketball last year, however, we haven't won anything yet...It was awesome to witness the run to the state title game last year and watch this years team try to get back but until we're able to actually win a state title or two no matter how much I love my trojans and the kids who play for them we simply won't have the skins (so to speak) on the wall that a team like WOS does...All smack talk aside WOS state championships in multiple sports speaks for itself...Has CS had the upperhand the last few years? Yes but fortunes could reverse just as quickly...

There was alot of smack talk on both sides but IMO most all WOS posters have been nothing short of gracious and complementary following a hard fought loss...The fact that they're able to do this shows that they've seen the cyclical nature of sports and understand that you win some, lose some...

Just enjoy the ride because what the boys from CS have done so far the last 3 years is really special... Very few teams get to enjoy thanksgiving and december highschool football...They're making memories that will literally last a lifetime...
[/quote]

Very insightful and very TRUE post. Good one MEM. As soon as he said that I was thinking, "what have YOU won???" LOL

Good luck to CS next couple of weeks. I hope this is the year they DO win something. ;)

[quote name="One4All" post="1138373" timestamp="1322900835"]
Hey guys ....let cs-14-0 get all his taking out now because after football season he won't have anything to talk about .......sports will be over for him ....while we carry on and run deep in just about ever sport.........good job coldspring  best of luck !!!!
[/quote]

I was responding to this quote from One4Alll. I'm not saying we won anything yet this year but we did last year and I'm sure they are not itimidated by them. Also Showing that, [b]no our run is not over with just football[/b]. I see some props but some still have a bad taste in their mouth towards Coldspring and I am responing only to their sly comments. Sorry to drag the good in with my rebutles and that is what my post are rebutles.

[quote name="skipper" post="1139120" timestamp="1322961072"]
did anyone take a picture of the sign i belive the JV boys were holding up i belive thay made it up just after the game was over  on four towels  it read what i could make out----- we will be back thats  :)true mustang sprit
[/quote]
That's why I love High School and College football.  The kids!!!

[quote name="MEM" post="1138504" timestamp="1322929456"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=92269.msg1138464#msg1138464 date=1322926502]
WE beat WOS Basketball in Bi-District really bad last year.  Don't talk smack to us until you win something. I'm sure you would treat us pour Trojans the same if you won.
[/quote]

I guess as a CS fan I don't really see it the same way...Yes we did beat WOS in basketball last year, however, we haven't won anything yet...It was awesome to witness the run to the state title game last year and watch this years team try to get back but until we're able to actually win a state title or two no matter how much I love my trojans and the kids who play for them we simply won't have the skins (so to speak) on the wall that a team like WOS does...All smack talk aside WOS state championships in multiple sports speaks for itself...Has CS had the upperhand the last few years? Yes but fortunes could reverse just as quickly...

There was alot of smack talk on both sides but IMO most all WOS posters have been nothing short of gracious and complementary following a hard fought loss...The fact that they're able to do this shows that they've seen the cyclical nature of sports and understand that you win some, lose some...

Just enjoy the ride because what the boys from CS have done so far the last 3 years is really special... Very few teams get to enjoy thanksgiving and december highschool football...They're making memories that will literally last a lifetime...
[/quote]

Well said!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012