Important Notice to all SETX family

Joharr73

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1116766" timestamp="1321206180"]
Hello all, many of you know I'm the Die-Hard Parent/Fan for my West Hardin Oilers.  Most only know me by joharr73, but my name is John Harrington.  I've had the honor of watching my two sons play for the Oilers, from the sidelines where most can't go.

I'm asking for everyone to pray or whatever you do for me for Tuesday.  I'm having open heart surgery that day and could use ever bit of help I can get.  Here's the kicker, I'm only 38!  ???  Yeah, I know! 

I know everything should turn out fine, but if you got a minute to spare I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,
John Harrington
[/quote]

Prayers for your surgery to go as well as possible or better, for those hands touching you that they heal you and those after who care for you to be gentle. Prayers for you to relax and give this one to God to worry about and for your family to be patient and not to stressed. I work at a beaumont hosp and if u are there , I can sneak by and visit if you are there. Let faith be your guide. 

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1116766" timestamp="1321206180"]
Hello all, many of you know I'm the Die-Hard Parent/Fan for my West Hardin Oilers.  Most only know me by joharr73, but my name is John Harrington.  I've had the honor of watching my two sons play for the Oilers, from the sidelines where most can't go.

I'm asking for everyone to pray or whatever you do for me for Tuesday.  I'm having open heart surgery that day and could use ever bit of help I can get.  Here's the kicker, I'm only 38!  ???  Yeah, I know! 

I know everything should turn out fine, but if you got a minute to spare I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,
John Harrington
[/quote]

You got it John, may God keep his hand on you during this time.

hello everyone this is his son justin! i just got home from being at the hospital 13 hours waiting i got great news!! my dad is doing good! they ended up replacing the valve after attempting twice to repair it! He should be awake tomorrow when i get there! thanks everyone for all the prayers for my father!

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1119417" timestamp="1321407728"]
hello everyone this is his son justin! i just got home from being at the hospital 13 hours waiting i got great news!! my dad is doing good! they ended up replacing the valve after attempting twice to repair it! He should be awake tomorrow when i get there! thanks everyone for all the prayers for my father!
[/quote]great news!! I am glad to hear he is ok!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin