can you guys give us here at wo-s a little input on cleverland

skipper

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1105862" timestamp="1320509802"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=91008.msg1105854#msg1105854 date=1320509555]
wo-s has never played these kids you might say the new kids on the block
[/quote]

I think yall played before, didn't Cleveland beat wos in the first roumd back in 08 or 09
[/quote]

Nope only two teams have beaten WO-S in the 1st round since they have been in 3A, your Falcons and Coldspring.

[quote name="skipper" post="1105921" timestamp="1320512447"]
caplredass i see you are also a new kid on the block dang you are  good at this already  cleverland  by 7 i will hold you to that if its ok with you
[/quote]

New Kid on here but an old school at football, Skipper, How did your teams do last night

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1105877" timestamp="1320510725"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=91008.msg1105862#msg1105862 date=1320509802]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=91008.msg1105854#msg1105854 date=1320509555]
wo-s has never played these kids you might say the new kids on the block
[/quote]

I think yall played before, didn't Cleveland beat wos in the first roumd back in 08 or 09
[/quote]

Nope only two teams have beaten WO-S in the 1st round since they have been in 3A, your Falcons and Coldspring.
[/quote]

That's right got coldspring and Cleveland mixed up lol.

I'm really siked to see the indians back in the playoffs!  I seem to feel the same way about this game like i did the silsbee one.  I predicted that cleveland would surprise everyone and play silsbee very close and they did but for only a half.  So if they can do that for the whole game against the mustangs it makes a great 1st round ball game.  Best of Luck to all of 22-3a!!!!

Scouting repot on Cleveland:
1. NOT disciplined at all.
2. Weak secondary IMO and very young on D
3. One dimensional on offense and do NOT open the playbook.
4. #7 is a load and I would feen him 35 freaking times in the playoffs. He is quick, strong and runs the football well. Offensive line does a fairly descent job and he hits the holes.
5. If taken lightly and given some confidence, they will beat you. Ask Liberty
6. Crowd fan base support! Horrible. They left at halftime and have heard them doing that in other games as well.
Good luck to both teams but pulling for Cleveland with an upset of WOS. THey are in our district and I wish all 3 teams well!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1106464" timestamp="1320544083"]
I agree with everything said so far!

WOS by 21
[/quote]

Silsbee beat them; had the game in check the whole time.  No problem for the 'Stangs.

Congrats to Cleveland for making the playoffs, and though they have some good athletes, there's something undisciplined about them.  They have been inconsistent in games but have improved throughout the year.  I don't, however, think they are a match for WOS.  42-21 WOS is my prediction. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86