Barber's Hill vs. Ozen

Vpirate

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bhringo" post="1109811" timestamp="1320815371"]
O i forgot. BH's best and fastest corner is back this week so i dont see Ozen's so called "D1 prospect QB" getting any running room on the outside.
[/quote]

Ringo are talking about Robinson (SP) # 10??

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1109871" timestamp="1320843447"]
I second this.  Get 'em, Panthers!
[/quote]

Ypu lost your right to second anything after week 10.......... ;D ;D ;D  Feel free to come watch BH spank your other BMT boys and I'll buy you a hot dog.  ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1107311" timestamp="1320627874"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=90998.msg1107224#msg1107224 date=1320622563]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90998.msg1107132#msg1107132 date=1320615792]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=90998.msg1106994#msg1106994 date=1320606636]
The Hill couldn't beat there way out of a wet paper bag.
Ozen 21
another 19-4A 1 and done 7
[/quote]Welcome to the club--PNG has a great bunch of haters.  As to your game, it could go either way.  We beat Ozen.  It will depend on who executes well.

Man that’s an oldie but a goodie LOL 8) So if we beat Ozen then that would make them what??  I love this smack though, but I feel bad for Ozen because right now all of your 20-4A buddies are touting you as the most dangerous team entering the playoffs. Now when BH wins we will be told next year that the only time we ever got past the 1st round was against the worst team in 20-4A
history. If we lose we will also hear about how we got beat by a mediocre Ozen football team. No win sistuation for Ozen. I hope to see a good game, BH will have it together and ready to Friday!
[/quote]

Quit trying to predict what people will say. If you beat Ozen, I will be the first to say you earned it. When I said they had the best offense we played this year, I was not lying. You will see.
[/quote]

I just know all of the BH haters out there and they are just waiting for this one. Not speaking for everyone, but you will see the ones on here making ignorant comments whether BH wins or loses. You don't have to tell me about thier offense i can see the stats they are putting up and took notice when they took Ned into the 40 's. BH will have to play mistake free ball or they will be sitting home game two instead of beating Brenham 8)
[/quote]

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1109873" timestamp="1320843653"]
[quote author=bhringo link=topic=90998.msg1109811#msg1109811 date=1320815371]
O i forgot. BH's best and fastest corner is back this week so i dont see Ozen's so called "D1 prospect QB" getting any running room on the outside.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Pretty sure that's him..didn't play against REL or any games after that 

This is a very interesting match up. I think Barber's Hill is highly favored and most likely going to win this game. I'll even venture to say they are a much better team than Ozen. But, I put Barber's Hill on high upset alert, not only because they just lost to a team that has a very similar back field as Ozen, but because Ozen can be world beaters one game, then be well below average the next. I think this is going to be a fine game to watch. If Ozen get momentum early, I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset.

[quote name="Xaphoon" post="1110366" timestamp="1320891295"]
This is a very interesting match up. I think Barber's Hill is highly favored and most likely going to win this game. I'll even venture to say they are a much better team than Ozen. But, I put Barber's Hill on high upset alert, not only because they just lost to a team that has a very similar back field as Ozen, but because Ozen can be world beaters one game, then be well below average the next. I think this is going to be a fine game to watch. If Ozen get momentum early, I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset.
[/quote]I disagree.....Ozen struggled early in the year but finished the season strong.They have alot of weapons at there disposal and it seems like Green is just rounding into form after recovering from the injury early in the season.I have only saw film on Crosby but,IMO. Green and Jones have a slight edge over the two twins from Crosby and the gave The Hill fits.I think Ozen can very easily win this game if they play like they did at the end of the year.JMO

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1109873" timestamp="1320843653"]
[quote author=bhringo link=topic=90998.msg1109811#msg1109811 date=1320815371]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes he will be back at CB and returner.

[quote name="pirate68" post="1110378" timestamp="1320892211"]
[quote author=Xaphoon link=topic=90998.msg1110366#msg1110366 date=1320891295]
[/quote]I disagree.....Ozen struggled early in the year but finished the season strong.They have alot of weapons at there disposal and it seems like Green is just rounding into form after recovering from the injury early in the season.I have only saw film on Crosby but,IMO. Green and Jones have a slight edge over the two twins from Crosby and the gave The Hill fits.I think Ozen can very easily win this game if they play like they did at the end of the year.JMO
[/quote]

LOL .... You Ozen fans/players haven't seen a brick wall, like your about to see Friday night (not to mention the "multi-option" offense).... Crosby just got lucky because we already knew we were District Champs ..... the BH defense will be back to true form Friday night ....

Oh yeah ... why is it only "O" fans picking "O" ????

MaxPreps Score Predictions:  Ozen 17, BH 31
HS Sports Predictions:  Ozen 18, BH 34
Dave Campbell's Texas Football Predicted Winner:  BH

I haven't seen Barber's Hill play this year, but expect them to play sound football.  With that being said it will be important for Ozen to minimize their mistakes to get the win.  I've seen Ozen play several times and know that they are explosive enough to beat just about anybody when they bring their A game.  It appears that Ozen is peeking at the right time and are poised to surprise a lot of people, starting with BH.  Let's go Panthers!!!!!!

[quote name="ice74" post="1110541" timestamp="1320905114"]
I haven't seen Barber's Hill play this year, but expect them to play sound football.  With that being said it will be important for Ozen to minimize their mistakes to get the win.  I've seen Ozen play several times and know that they are explosive enough to beat just about anybody when they bring their A game.  It appears that Ozen is peeking at the right time and are poised to surprise a lot of people, starting with BH.  Let's go Panthers!!!!!!
[/quote]

The only problem with them "peeking at the right time" is BH ...  :P

[quote name="BH_Eagle_Football" post="1110540" timestamp="1320905018"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=90998.msg1110378#msg1110378 date=1320892211]
[/quote]

LOL .... You Ozen fans/players haven't seen a brick wall, like your about to see Friday night (not to mention the "multi-option" offense).... Crosby just got lucky because we already knew we were District Champs ..... the BH defense will be back to true form Friday night ....

[/quote]

Dude you cant be serious?  these predictions are largely based on records, and Ozen is 5-5 overall, so you can expect that more people will pick BH.  Not considering that BH plays in a watered down district and has not beaten anyone credible.  Just as you indicated that Ozen hasn't seen a "brick wall" like BH,(which is arguable), I guarantee BH has not had to defend a team with the personnel that Ozen has.  I expect to see a good game, and hope that BH approaches the game depending on Dave Campbell and your predictions to save them. 

[quote name="ice74" post="1110546" timestamp="1320906114"]
[quote author=BH_Eagle_Football link=topic=90998.msg1110540#msg1110540 date=1320905018]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=90998.msg1110378#msg1110378 date=1320892211]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude you cant be serious?  these predictions are largely based on records, and Ozen is 5-5 overall, so you can expect that more people will pick BH.  Not considering that BH plays in a watered down district and has not beaten anyone credible.  Just as you indicated that Ozen hasn't seen a "brick wall" like BH,(which is arguable), I guarantee BH has not had to defend a team with the personnel that Ozen has.  I expect to see a good game, and hope that BH approaches the game depending on Dave Campbell and your predictions to save them.
[/quote]

Haven't beaten anyone credible? How about your district's "undefeated" champion? Dayton and Crosby BOTH have the offensive personnel that Ozen has and then some.  Much like Vidor and PNG will find out this weekend, you will too my friend. 19-4A will be asserting some dominance, especially in Eagle Stadium at 7:30 pm Friday night.  I can promise you that the Panthers haven't played anyone that will hit them in the mouth like BH is about to do. Better snap those chinstraps up tight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder