Lumberton @ Beaumont Ozen

[quote name="jake94" post="1099094" timestamp="1319916300"]
Ozen 41-14
[/quote]
Yes Ozen did almost beat Nederland the other night an they are in the hunt for the playoffs, but Lumberton was also picked to lose agaisnt Central and they beat them 27 to 0. It'll be a hard fought game just like every other game lumberton has played, and you can bet that they will be workin their butts off this comin up week in practice preparin for a win on Saturday afternoon

[quote name="Marine2012" post="1099612" timestamp="1319944888"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=90652.msg1099094#msg date=1319916300]
Ozen 41-14
[/quote]
Yes Ozen did almost beat Nederland the other night an they are in the hunt for the playoffs, but Lumberton was also picked to lose agaisnt Central and they beat them 27 to 0. It'll be a hard fought game just like every other game lumberton has played, and you can bet that they will be workin their butts off this comin up week in practice preparin for a win on Saturday afternoon
[/quote]The Central win has absolutely nothing to do with this matchup.  Two teams headed in different dirrections.  Ozen is light years better than Central. Ozen will win 28-7.

Soulja I remember you saying you had your chances in the 31-24 loss to Ozen.Then you put 15 on Vidor-0 on Lumberton.Now you tellin us Ozen is light yrs ahead on 2 teams going differant directions.Just ribbing ya but I don't see da logic in your post.I maybe wrong but I picked Lumberton,see my pic-ems-not shabby ;D ;D

I meant that Ozen did progressively get better while we became worse.  Ozen took down Livingston and put up the highest point total on your 20 4a Kings.  At this point, Ozen is light yeats better than us.  They have a great player in Green and arguably the best RB in district in Jones. 

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1100937" timestamp="1320091893"]
I think Vidor needs Lumberton to win this game to guarantee a playoff spot for them.  You would think they would be all over this thread talking about his game.
[/quote]
No we do not need Lumberton to win to guarantee a playoff spot. We are already in. It doesn't matter if we tie with Ozen or not cuz we have the head to head game. If we lose friday and yall win We will be tied. Our three losses will be png nederland and livingston. Your three losses will be png nederland and us.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1100975" timestamp="1320093759"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=90652.msg1100937#msg1100937 date=1320091893]
I think Vidor needs Lumberton to win this game to guarantee a playoff spot for them.  You would think they would be all over this thread talking about his game.
[/quote]
No we do not need Lumberton to win to guarantee a playoff spot. We are already in. It doesn't matter if we tie with Ozen or not cuz we have the head to head game. If we lose friday and yall win We will be tied. Our three losses will be png nederland and livingston. Your three losses will be png nederland and us.
[/quote]

AND IT SURE IS SWEET...We finally don't have to depend on who wins or loses!  GO PIRATES!!!

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1103115" timestamp="1320327319"]
Lumberton 35
Ozen 28

Ozen will use the Livingston win Friday as an excuse for their losing, which will be a discredit to Lumberton. No excuses,go get them Lumberton!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
[/quote]LETS GO [b]PANTHERS[/b] :) :) :)

[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="1102896" timestamp="1320280995"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90652.msg1100975#msg1100975 date=1320093759]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=90652.msg1100937#msg1100937 date=1320091893]
[/quote]
[/quote]

AND IT SURE IS SWEET...We finally don't have to depend on who wins or loses!  GO PIRATES!!!
[/quote]

congrats because we sure need a win from you..LETS GO PIRATES

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder