Lumberton @ Beaumont Ozen

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1103204" timestamp="1320335471"]
This GAME will come down to wheather or not Vidor wins Friday. If Vidor Wins I say Ozen comes out and wins this game easilly it will be over by halftime.. 36-12 (OZEN will be playing for playoffs)

However if Vidor loses OZEN comes out flat and it could be real interesting for LUMBERTON...
[/quote]

I agree with you Ozens fastest. 
Unfortunately, Ozen needs Vidor and PNG to win, and their mindset will be different depending upon the outcome of both games.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1100975" timestamp="1320093759"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=90652.msg1100937#msg1100937 date=1320091893]
I think Vidor needs Lumberton to win this game to guarantee a playoff spot for them.  You would think they would be all over this thread talking about his game.
[/quote]
No we do not need Lumberton to win to guarantee a playoff spot. We are already in. It doesn't matter if we tie with Ozen or not cuz we have the head to head game. If we lose friday and yall win We will be tied. Our three losses will be png nederland and livingston. Your three losses will be png nederland and us.
[/quote]

Yep, no matter what, we are in baby!!  Heck, our playoff shirts have already been ordered! LOL  ;)

LETS GO PIRATES!!!

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1103204" timestamp="1320335471"]
This GAME will come down to wheather or not Vidor wins Friday. If Vidor Wins I say Ozen comes out and wins this game easilly it will be over by halftime.. 36-12 (OZEN will be playing for playoffs)

However if Vidor loses OZEN comes out flat and it could be real interesting for LUMBERTON...
[/quote]

You are probably right! Ozen has the upper hand even if Vidor loses, but the Raiders are scrappy and they have a chance to beat a flat Ozen team.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1104348" timestamp="1320435115"]
I will probably be sitting on the Lumberton side, for this one, but Ozen should win by as many as they want.....especially if there's still a chance they can make the playoffs.
[/quote]Man, wear your Brook gear on Ozen's side, man!  lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder