Nederland could host home playoff game

I think most of you guys are missing the point, if I understand it correctly Crosby didn't want to agree on a neutral site last time so they forced the coin flip. They won and made us travel to their stadium to play. Why should we pick a neutral site and do them a favor? I would make them come to the Pound and get the full effect of all the Dog fans ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="dawgnut" post="1099412" timestamp="1319934074"]
I think most of you guys are missing the point, if I understand it correctly Crosby didn't want to agree on a neutral site last time so they forced the coin flip. They won and made us travel to their stadium to play. Why should we pick a neutral site and do them a favor? I would make them come to the Pound and get the full effect of all the Dog fans ;D
[/quote]
I agree. That's one thing that i hate about the dawgs is playing them in Mid County.  8)

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1100619" timestamp="1320077185"]
If memory serves me correctly, we play the first round of playoffs on a Friday night, which would make it Friday, November 11th.....please correct me if I am wrong about that  :)
[/quote]

It all depends on the location and availability of the stadium.  If all 4 games want to use the Butch or Stallworth, then the games will have to be planned accordingly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder