Vidor, Central to remember Matt Thomas during tonight's game

Once a Pirate always a Pirate! No matter if you played 20 years ago or play now you feel for the lose of a great person and player!  This is an amazing gesture by Central.  I would personally like to thank each and every member of the Central football team and community.  You guys are above and beyond a class act.  There are no words that can express what the Vidor community is going through and knowing that others care as much as we do is a feeling that can't be described. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1089062" timestamp="1319207912"]
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Vidor-Central-to-remember-Matt-Thomas-during-2227138.php
[/quote]

I was reading this article earlier today and I almost cried. It is so awesome to know we have such great surrounding communities. I am positive that tonight as we Vidor Pirate Fans clap for our team as they walk on the field, Central will know we are also clapping for them as our way to say thank you tonight. Thank you so much to the Central Jags and for the outpouring of support you all have shown.

This article almost brought me to tears.  I can only imagine the emotion and tears that are gonna be on that field tonight.  Central it is incredible of you to let the Pirates have their time to do this tonight.  Guess it goes to show you that there really is nothing like "The Boys of Fall."  Good luck to both teams tonight.  I can say that no matter who wins on the scoreboard, you ALL are WINNERS!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder