LC-M to wear black jerseys on Friday

WOSgrad

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1068973" timestamp="1317320384"]
Good lord.. I've lost a lot of respect for that staff over there just because of this.
[/quote]

I saw west orange stark wear a white jersey once. This is an outrage.  Their school colors are blue and silver.  I think both staffs at LCM and WOS should be let go for being such poor roll models to their students.

Not really!

White is the standard colored jersey for away teams (since you don't know football). Teams usually have a primary and secondary color with white being the default for away games. My disappointment comes from my traditionalistic viewpoint. I strongly believe in respecting your schools colors. Just like when Virginia Tech used to be maroon and orange and last year they came out in black and red?! Never thought this whole fad would enter the high school realms..

I was there last year when they wore them against Lumb and I thought they looked good! Glad to see them wearing them again. The black jersey still allows them to sport their school colors because the numbers are in green and gold. Proud of coaches who decide to be bold and different! This is Crouch's program and he can do what he sees fit! Which is one heck uv a job!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1069151" timestamp="1317338576"]
"Why da jerseys gotta be black?"....Why doesn't anyone where brown jerseys?....always gotta be racist.... ;D....yes...this was a joke... ;D
[/quote]
Lmao nice.  :D

[quote name="sportsfreak2008" post="1069160" timestamp="1317338996"]
Oh come on is there nothing else to talk about on here?  Really we need to debate colors of jerseys?
[/quote]

There are dozens of threads in this forum. Why are you reading this one?

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1069125" timestamp="1317334469"]

White is the standard colored jersey for away teams (since you don't know football). Teams usually have a primary and secondary color with white being the default for away games. My disappointment comes from my traditionalistic viewpoint. I strongly believe in respecting your schools colors. Just like when Virginia Tech used to be maroon and orange and last year they came out in black and red?! Never thought this whole fad would enter the high school realms..
[/quote]

Sooooo...the green & gold lettering doesn't count? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86