MID-COUNTY MADDNESS!

bulldawg64

Who wins?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Port Neches

[quote name="Razor" post="1069288" timestamp="1317347273"]
[quote author=TribePride75 link=topic=88766.msg1069274#msg1069274 date=1317346142]
PN-G are the" Yankees of Southeast Texas" is what I was going for... not literally a pro franchise  ;D
[/quote]

Still, wow is all I can say...wow! pretty high opinion of yourself there, eh?
[/quote]Gotta agree......thats a mouthfull!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even say the ndns are the yankees of southeast texas, but ill let you have your fun. PNG is a school that has a rich tradition, some would say to the point of brainwashing. But its nowhere near the upper echelon of teams that you would consider elite. Ok so you won a few state titles years ago. The Denver Broncos did too but people don't consider them an elite team in the NFL.. Outside of PNG, people really don't consider you guys anything special. You may be hated a little bit by some but I promise its not the same kind of hatred people have with NY or LA... A lot of it has to do with the way you treat other schools and how you perceive yourselves. You got faircloth and started walking around like you've won 3 state titles in a row. Prove something and maybe people will respect you more but you haven't proven anything. I say the same for Nederland. I don't expect other people to worship Nederland for anything. This isn't the 1950s or early 2000s anymore and until we prove that we are an elite team year after year, then I don't expect people to consider us in that category.. Delusion is a nasty disease..

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1068927" timestamp="1317316210"]
well fan this week i have heard all the hot garbage I can stand  Let make the math simple for nederland

gp we scored 42 points

crosby we scored 29 points

tc we scored 41 points

livingston we scored 28 points

That is an avg of 35 points a game but ned is going to hold us to 20 or less I dont see it

Now except for goose creek game nederland has been squeeking wins out. So ...... will see but its time to look at this with real eyes and not purple shaded ones or black and gold goggles  Png wins 35-24

One more thins Port neches has a leash law keep them critters on a leash
[/quote]

This is funny... just wait, Vidor will suprise you. I predict Vidor will beat PNG. Then you will wish would have squeeked by

This year, on the MCM thread, it seems the personal attacks by BOTH PNG fans and Nederland fans has been a little too much.  I agree with GoDogs27, both Nederland and PNG teams have not reached the "elite" status because they DO have to prove something.  It's ok to jab here and there, but the personal attacks are lame.  PNG repsects Nederland and Nederland respects PNG when it comes right down to it.  These young men go out there in MCM and play their hearts out......we, the fans, are there to support them to the utmost of our ability, whether an Indian or a Bulldog. I will say this....as far as I'm concerned, MCM, however, IS the ELITE high school rivalry in Texas...its the best!  That, I will defend to the bitter end.

Prayers for all the fans, players, bands, cheerleaders, drill teams, and everyone else involved that makes MidCounty Madness the success that it is.  See you at the game!

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1069350" timestamp="1317350790"]
This year, on the MCM thread, it seems the personal attacks by BOTH PNG fans and Nederland fans has been a little too much.  I agree with GoDogs27, both Nederland and PNG teams have not reached the "elite" status because they DO have to prove something.  It's ok to jab here and there, but the personal attacks are lame.  PNG repsects Nederland and Nederland respects PNG when it comes right down to it.  These young men go out there in MCM and play their hearts out......we, the fans, are there to support them to the utmost of our ability, whether an Indian or a Bulldog. I will say this....as far as I'm concerned, MCM, however, IS the ELITE high school rivalry in Texas...its the best!  That, I will defend to the bitter end.

Prayers for all the fans, players, bands, cheerleaders, drill teams, and everyone else involved that makes MidCounty Madness the success that it is.  See you at the game!
[/quote]

^^Best post on this thread.. I agree MCM is the the elite rivalry in all of Texas. I hope both teams come out of this healthy and nothing cheap goes on.

Alot of awesome post on this MCM night.  This is more than just a football game it is a tradition that all involved in will talk about for many years to come. I played this game as a Indian and now I watch as a Bulldog. I now wear black and gold but, if you cut me I will still bleed a little purple. I will say my prayer like I do before every game for the protection and care for every single person at the game and for the protection of all our military serving our country. I will watch in awe as the [font=arial]NATIONAL CHAMPION WESTERNAIRES[/font] perform at half time. I will stand up and applaud as the Indian band, Indianetts, twirlers, flags, and Indian spirit move across the field at half time. So lets all remember to support all these kids tonight.

Had a little last minute fun in the wee hours of the morning. I have a good friend who is a big png freak so I decided to go tattoo her suv this morning with streamers and window paint depicting her as a BIG NED fan lol.. This is the kind of fun I miss from this game that there should be more of...

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1069640" timestamp="1317400707"]
Had a little last minute fun in the wee hours of the morning. I have a good friend who is a big png freak so I decided to go tattoo her suv this morning with streamers and window paint depicting her as a BIG NED fan lol.. This is the kind of fun I miss from this game that there should be more of...
[/quote]

That's some good stuff there!  ;D

My daughter is a LT in the Indianettes and I have to say the officers of the westenaires showed class in goodsportsmanship last night. They brought a purple and white boot with my daughters name on it to put in the yard as a surprise last night. The inidianettes have a surprise for the officers of the westernaiires too. Good fun . Really good girls on each side...God Bless us to have such good kids! Pray that all players remain healthy and good luck tonight!!! Go NDN's!!!

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1069335" timestamp="1317350069"]
Outside of PNG, people really don't consider you guys anything special.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right. I guess the guy who put together the Texas High School Football exhibit at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum was a PN-G grad.... ;D

8) 8) 8)  8) 8)

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1068782" timestamp="1317297938"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=88766.msg1068780#msg1068780 date=1317297474]
Nederland gives up an average of 18 per game with 20 being the most allowed so far and that includes allowing 13 to a BH team that hung 31 on Dayton (allowed only 7 in regulation)
[/quote]

Not too shabby! I 've said it all year that our opponents will struggle against our 'D', and tomorrow night is no different.
I think we need 24pts to win this game, and our 'D' will continue their strong play.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33