PA MEMORIAL vs. BEAUMONT CENTRAL BROADCAST/Titans win!!!

It is football time in Texas and SETXsports is there to kick it off in grand style with the Beaumont ISD Game of the Week.  The first of SETXsports 15 broadcasts has the Titans of Port Arthur Memorial coming to the Carrol A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center in Beaumont to take on the Beaumont Central Jaguars.  We are pleased to bring this battle of two of the area's likely playoff teams.

Join Jereme Hubbard and Adam Davis as they bring you all of the action from Beaumont beginning with the pregame show at 6:40 p.m. and the kickoff at 7:00 p.m. by clicking on this link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/1142-bisd-game-of-the-week

Right here on The Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1041674" timestamp="1314406418"]
Here's the thing, I'm seeing Central make a lot of mistakes and PAM capitalizing on them. Memorial is not impressing me. I'm not hating on them, I just don't think PAM is that good. WB and NS, both, will have their way with PAM. Just saying.....
[/quote]

82 5A State Champs, you might be correct.  However, how good a team looks to a person is subjective and relative to that persons views, opinions, experience, and their comparison measurement.  While PAM might not be that good, it could be that they are better prepared and more focused than Central.  But, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock either way, because they beat Central 38 - 0 last year and both teams went several rounds into the playoffs. 

As Buddy Garrity stated, Central has a history of not starting off th season good, especially when they are young.
One thing I have to give credit to is, a good team will make you pay for your mistakes.  If PAM had not capitalized on any of Central's miscue's, then that would lead me to believe that they are not that good.  Also, PAM has 3 D-1 signees on offense, which is pretty good.

I have been trying to listen to the webcast but it keeps going out.  Regardless of the score, best wishes to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder