PA MEMORIAL vs. BEAUMONT CENTRAL BROADCAST/Titans win!!!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1042464" timestamp="1314452556"]
Like I said 1 down 15 to go. The goal is to be playing in dallas while the other 5A school is hibernating on their couch. I don't know what goal that other 5A team has nor do I care but the ultimate goal should be to get to Dallas.
[/quote]Well, that should be every team's goal....to get to the State Championship game. However, most who have never been there, don't have any idea what kind of skill and luck it takes to make it that far, and win! If PAM makes it and achieves that lofty goal, I will give them props. 8)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1042497" timestamp="1314455694"]
Good game PAM    Hope for a better Jags team next week
[/quote]I'm curious to see what wil be done.  If there were no halftime adjustments for a big game, I have my doubts that any weeks preparation adjustments will be made for a big Beaumont Bowl game against the cross town rivals. 

Great game by the Titans way to go boys; Showing some meaness on defense. Soulja your Jags will be fine. The goal is always to win State I hope for all our teams. 82 you are a hater and im going to leave it at that. People may not like PA or PAM for whatever reason but remember that the guys out there giving it their all are Kids.

Soulja the Jags will be doing their thing once again believe that; yall have the talent to get it turned around in a hurry. Good luck the rest of the way.

Guest TribePride75
Just wanna say to my 4A friends Central Jags...keep your head up, got alot of football left and we all know in 204A Central is always a tough game.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1042536" timestamp="1314458797"]
Great game by the Titans way to go boys; Showing some meaness on defense. Soulja your Jags will be fine. The goal is always to win State I hope for all our teams. 82 you are a hater and im going to leave it at that. People may not like PA or PAM for whatever reason but remember that the guys out there giving it their all are Kids.

Soulja the Jags will be doing their thing once again believe that; yall have the talent to get it turned around in a hurry. Good luck the rest of the way.
[/quote]I am not a hater. I will give them props when they beat NS and WB. What I hate is all the boastful, arrogant, trash talking coming from a few PAM supporters. You absolutely take all the fun out of the game. I would be more willing to give them the props they earn, if it weren't for a couple of posters being so arrogant about something PAM hasnt done yet. Try being a little humble, first. You're likely to earn more respect that way.....not just from me, but from other posters on here. 

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1042580" timestamp="1314461772"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=87215.msg1042536#msg1042536 date=1314458797]

[/quote]I am not a hater. I will give them props when they beat NS and WB. What I hate is all the boastful, arrogant, trash talking coming from a few PAM supporters. You absolutely take all the fun out of the game. I would be more willing to give them the props they earn, if it weren't for a couple of posters being so arrogant about something PAM hasnt done yet. Try being a little humble, first. You're likely to earn more respect that way.....not just from me, but from other posters on here.
[/quote]
I like them talking, cause after they play WB, they always disappear for a year... :D

I have to say PA Memorial has all the pieces to make a run at the State title. They still have alot of work to do. The x-factor will be and is always the coaching staff. Will they put the kids in position to make that run and will they continue to push the kids to get better. The non district schedule does concern me a lil bit but not that much.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1042580" timestamp="1314461772"]

[/quote]

This is funny. 82 5A Chump talking about folks should be more humble and not so arrogant, boastful and trash talk. ::)

Pot calling the kettle black? ;)

I wish PAM would've shown me this effort last week then I would've felt Central would've given them a challange.  Having said that, Central can take solice in the fact they won't face anybody with the speed and size of PAM and 1/3rd of their game is on point: the kicking game.  When you miss tackles and blocks against a team like PAM, you will get exposed in a heart beat as shown by PAM's first play from scrimmage....

[quote name="SFA85" post="1042706" timestamp="1314472259"]
I wish PAM would've shown me this effort last week then I would've felt Central would've given them a challange.  Having said that, Central can take solice in the fact they won't face anybody with the speed and size of PAM and 1/3rd of their game is on point: the kicking game.  When you miss tackles and blocks against a team like PAM, you will get exposed in a heart beat as shown by PAM's first play from scrimmage....
[/quote]True.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1042664" timestamp="1314468588"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=87215.msg1042580#msg1042580 date=1314461772]

[/quote]

This is funny. 82 5A Chump talking about folks should be more humble and not so arrogant, boastful and trash talk. ::)

[/quote]Mike, why do you insist on constantly calling me out? I'm speaking my mind, from my own observations. If you dont like what I have to say, dont read it. Its that simple!

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1042582" timestamp="1314461899"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=87215.msg1042580#msg1042580 date=1314461772]

[/quote]
I like them talking, cause after they play WB, they always disappear for a year... :D
[/quote]Well played, sir!  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1042664" timestamp="1314468588"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks you sir; well said ; Mike you are my new hero

Is Crooms still coaching defense at PAM?
I always have had a soft spot for the Titans., except when they played Lee.
Hope they can put it together finally and get something done in the postseason this year.
Lord knows they have the athletes.
I think the x-factor for the Titans, more so than the coaching staff, is what it always has been with them, mental toughness.
They have a tendency to completely fall apart at the seams when things get tough.

Look into the future

DISTRICT 20-4A

BEAUMONT CENTRAL JAGUARS (0-1)

Date                Opponent                        Time                          Result

Aug. 26            Port Arthur Memorial        7:00 p.m.                  14-42
Sept. 2              Beaumont West Brook      7:00 p.m.                  7-42
Sept. 9              at Galveston Ball              7:00 p.m.                  7-42
Sept. 16            OPEN - THANK GOODNESS
Sept. 23            at Beaumont Ozen*          7:30 p.m.                  7-42
Sept. 30            Livingston*                      7:30 p.m.                  7-42
Oct. 7                Little Cypress-Mauriceville* 7:30 p.m.                  7-42
Oct. 14              at Nederland*                    7:30 p.m.                7-42
Oct. 21              Vidor*                                7:30 p.m.                7-42
Oct. 28              at Lumberton*                    7:30 p.m.                  7-42
Nov. 4              Port Neches-Groves*          7:30 p.m.                  7-42

Throw me a basketball please!  ;) ;)

Just getting back intown, Wasnt able to make it to the game but I heard it all plus all of these comments..
I hope we come back to play aginst Brook..
Soulja do you think we will be good once we click like last year?? or is this a different type of team??
Someone informed me they did not see that Jaguar Mentality Friday night..Is this true??

[quote name="D3zii" post="1043735" timestamp="1314597735"]
Just getting back intown, Wasnt able to make it to the game but I heard it all plus all of these comments..
I hope we come back to play aginst Brook..
Soulja do you think we will be good once we click like last year?? or is this a different type of team??
Someone informed me they did not see that Jaguar Mentality Friday night..Is this true??
[/quote]The mess I saw on the field and the sidelines definatly wasn't Jaguar football.  We did everything in the book that 'bad teams' do.  Maybe we'll be competitive against West Brook.  But with how we're playing right now, I really don't expect a win this Friday, unless...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder