Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HF Bball" post="1103771" timestamp="1320371985"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=87159.msg1103724#msg1103724 date=1320369571]

7th Grade
Silsbee "B"  00
H-F "B"        13

Siisbee "A"    24
H-F      "A"    12
[/quote]correction...8th grade B was HF 13 and Silsbee 0.  7th grade B didn't play. 
[/quote]

Got it corrected. Thanks.

St. Anne 16
Deweyville 14

This was probably one of the most exciting games of the year. Deweyville led 6-0 at halftime, but St. Ane stormed back to take a 13-6 lead. Deweyville scored and executed a successful 2 point conversion to go up 14-13 with only 56 seconds left. St Anne drove down the ball down to the 20 yard line with 8 seconds left. St Anne kicker then hits a 37 yard game winning field goal to make it a final of 16-14. St. Anne A finished the year with a record of 8-1 and the St. Anne B team finished the year 8-0.

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1102933" timestamp="1320283753"]
I was at all 3 games and thought both teams played well. As for CO not having integrity, I believe that is a bunch of BS! Anytime 2 teams that play each other that are that familiar with each other there are going to be a little extra after each play. I personally liked it. I think most of the kids out there are too nice!! Now I know the knee incident and the helmet pull were a little much, but come on... This is not hopscotch!! A little piss and vinegar will do these boys good!! Stuff like this goes on in practice when the boys merge. I'm looking forward to it when they all get together. There is no whining needed about who and who doesn't have integrity!! If you won, celebrate!If you lost, work harder next time! I'm just glad to see some good coaching over there at Central. Maybe they will start competing every year!  ;)
[/quote]

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Former-defensive-lineman-Eaton-says-Belichick-us?urn=nfl-wp11137

SEE! It's not just me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86