PREDICTIONS FOR RAIDERS 07-08

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of starters return, but is that really a good thing from a team that won only 1 district game? I will say this, that soph RB, i believe Hanna is his name is going to be a HOSS. He was the player for Lumberton that impressed me the most.

Y'all will mop thru pre-district again and then play against the big boys and end up around .500 is my guess.

My prediction is that this topic that has been started is going to do nothing more than flare up alot of tempers and hurt alot of feelings. Its not even a week removed from having 406 rushing yards ran all over ya'll and your already starting the talk about a playoff push for next year.

My suggestion, stop posting comments on this topic, remove this from the forum, and learn how to tackle. I read and defended the comments about L-Town being the laughing stock of the district for ten weeks, so how about taking the winter, spring and summer off from gum bumping about a winning season till say.............maybe the day before your first game. But thats just my opinion, I'm sure your topic will stir up others.

Guest Football

My prediction is that this topic that has been started is going to do nothing more than flare up alot of tempers and hurt alot of feelings. Its not even a week removed from having 406 rushing yards ran all over ya'll and your already starting the talk about a playoff push for next year.

My suggestion' date=' stop posting comments on this topic, remove this from the forum, and learn how to tackle. I read and defended the comments about L-Town being the laughing stock of the district for ten weeks, so how about taking the winter, spring and summer off from gum bumping about a winning season till say.............maybe the day before your first game. But thats just my opinion, I'm sure your topic will stir up others.[/quote']

Good post, a Lumberton fan ALMOST got it right, but still not there yet! You missed on this:

"so how about taking the winter, spring and summer off from gum bumping about a winning season till say.............maybe the day before your first game."

Lumberton fans need to stop their gum bumping until AFTER THEIR FIRST DECENT SEASON! Not before their first game, or after their first major scrimmage win! Go 7-3, then talk about how good you are! Can't win games without a Defense!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder