BURKEVILLE,SPURGER,LEGGETT,GOODRICH.... WHO WILL GO??

grinch12

Well what a district we have.. im all the way in florida and screaming GO STANGS GO.... in my opinion not being a biast fan, i like Burkeville with the 1 or 2 seed... it would be pointless to decide first place after u play one game friday, flip a coin and i think with goodrich and spurger exhausted from that crazy game last night, leggett and burkeville hold a slight advantage, fresh and ready bodies.. im not taking away from the outstanding play of goodrich and spurger or challenging their toughness, just saying from a college or nba perspective, you NEED fresh legs....burkeville rests their players in the win over chester and leggett the same im sure. district plays out like this to me, regardless of head to head play

1)burkeville
2)spurger
3)leggett

Four way tie, three teams go. They meet today to draw playoff positions and site. The four teams play and the two winners of the first games play again for first and second. The two losers from the first game play again for third place and the loser of that game is out.

[quote name="24 over par" post="967155" timestamp="1297878075"]
will all 4 games be played the same day
[/quote]

The TENTATIVE format (I only stress that because the final method of breaking the tie is being hashed out as we speak) has two games on Friday and two games on Saturday.

[quote name="Head Coach" post="967553" timestamp="1297915748"]
Win the first game and no matter what you've got yourself a spot. Go all out because by the second game everybody will be dead. Legs will not move. So win the first one and the second one won't have so much meaning, [b]unless there is a bye in the playoffs for the 1st place team[/b].
[/quote]

#1 seeds get a first round bye.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder