**HF @ HJ Broadcast---Senior Night--Hawks win 70-52**

Lazeek

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hfmom08" post="966291" timestamp="1297777043"]
Soooo upset I'm gonna miss this one tonight...gotta coach Primary Little Dribbler game at 7   :-\ and  :(.  Was looking forward to seeing all of you and being able to say "I was there for Dove's big debut"  :).  Hoping it turns out to be a good game...Good luck to all!  Mamma - please keep me posted by text--phone will be in hand!
[/quote]

What!!! Mamma got juice and a phone. ;D

[quote name="jumpstop" post="967142" timestamp="1297876447"]
Well if he controls his emotion and does not retaliate...no ejection. I know Sutherland does not approve of that type of behavior. You are winning, just smile and look at the scoreboard. 
[/quote]

I don't disagree with that, but you would have to see the video.  What was done was nothing worthy of a tech!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="967153" timestamp="1297877676"]
[quote author=jumpstop link=topic=80242.msg967142#msg967142 date=1297876447]
Well if he controls his emotion and does not retaliate...no ejection. I know Sutherland does not approve of that type of behavior. You are winning, just smile and look at the scoreboard. 
[/quote]Where do we go to see the video?

I don't disagree with that, but you would have to see the video.  What was done was nothing worthy of a tech!!!!!

[/quote]

[quote name="dawg13" post="967186" timestamp="1297881580"]
QUIT crying lazeek,yall won the game.so whats your point,im glad to see that referees did'nt bow down to Sutherland for once.  if they both did stuff he got caught and got punished,so what. :'(
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that any type of behavior/conduct is acceptable just as long as the referee doesn't see it? 

[quote name="dawg13" post="967186" timestamp="1297881580"]
QUIT crying lazeek,yall won the game.so whats your point,im glad to see that referees did'nt bow down to Sutherland for once.  if they both did stuff he got caught and got punished,so what. :'(
[/quote]

Just think it is odd that it is OK for the HF player to put an elbow in the back of an HJ player, but for the HJ player to push back is not acceptable.  How fitting!!!!  At least this is how you see it!!! ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="stevenash" post="967193" timestamp="1297882490"]
[quote author=dawg13 link=topic=80242.msg967186#msg967186 date=1297881580]
[/quote]

as long as HF isn't punished, it's all good, even if HF starts it, right?  This kid (if what Lazeek is saying is true) is lucky he didn't get knocked upside the head for his trouble. 

not saying that it's  ok but it happens,prudome seems to be kinda  hot tempered and i understand that. but what did he prove by retaliating. some things you have to let go and he did not.the refs let things go both ways and they decided that was the last straw and he got tossed. :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="966950" timestamp="1297837021"]
Dove was great!!!!!  Even picked the Hawks to go to Austin!!!  Although he did admit that he only said that since he was with the HJ Boradcast team!!!! ;D ;D ;D  

Looking forward to having the Little Dove's wearing Navy and Red next season and being Hawks!!! :P :P
[/quote]

Little dove has some skills....He gets everyone involved in the game, He had many really nice assist last night..and he showed good leadership while on the floor.....and it was nice meeting you Dove...

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="967143" timestamp="1297876596"]
[quote author=hfmom08 link=topic=80242.msg966291#msg966291 date=1297777043]
Soooo upset I'm gonna miss this one tonight...gotta coach Primary Little Dribbler game at 7   :-\ and  :(.  Was looking forward to seeing all of you and being able to say "I was there for Dove's big debut"  :).  Hoping it turns out to be a good game...Good luck to all!  Mamma - please keep me posted by text--phone will be in hand!
[/quote]

What!!! Mamma got juice and a phone. ;D
[/quote]

EC--I wanted MGJ to keep me updated by texting me...I was coaching a Lil Dribblers game and had my phone in hand but "flew" to HJ in time enough to catch the game after all...thanks to Senior Night!  :)

[quote name="dawg13" post="967284" timestamp="1297888283"]
not saying that it's  ok but it happens,prudome seems to be kinda  hot tempered and i understand that. but what did he prove by retaliating. some things you have to let go and he did not.the refs let things go both ways and they decided that was the last straw and he got tossed. :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D
[/quote]

as far as i've seen and heard (i wasn't able to see/hear a few of the early tourney games), the only team Prudhomme has had any "temper" problems with has been HF.  Maybe he doesn't like beef.  

[quote name="bullets13" post="967390" timestamp="1297901872"]
[quote author=dawg13 link=topic=80242.msg967284#msg967284 date=1297888283]
[/quote]

as far as i've seen and heard (i wasn't able to see/hear a few of the early tourney games), the only team Prudhomme has had any "temper" problems with has been HF.  Maybe he doesn't like beef.  
[/quote]

Right bullets..maybe that Longhorn tried to jab that Hawk with his horns (elbow) according to LAZEEK.  A couple of weekends ago I had an injured Hawk(buzzard) in my front yard (looked like he had been jabbed by some longhorns too he couldn't fly away and we were able to walk right up to it)..true story  :D :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="967401" timestamp="1297903451"]
Not according to me......according to the video proof that has been turned over to the TASO Chapter.
[/quote]

Maybe I should have said according to what you said here.  And people talk about HF 'whining'...why is this video being turned over to TASO?  Oh maybe because HJ is going to the playoffs and they gotta get their "best player" eligible for the first playoff game because you know one player does make the whole team.  HJ should be able to win (like last night) without that one player right ???  Let me know if sending this video to TASO makes a difference because I have a lot of video footage of a lot of bad calls made this year and not just bad calls made against HF.  :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="967443" timestamp="1297908188"]
The HJ player in question is eligible and that was never a question!!!!  

And it was requested by TASO, so they could view it!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]

Partial borrowed quote from SN -- "Are you suggesting that any type of behavior/conduct is acceptable just as long as..." you just get served with two techs and ejected and then get to come back the next game (which also happens to be a playoff game)?  No punishment other than the ejection...i guess  ::)

[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=80242.msg967463#msg967463 date=1297909628]
First of all, there is no rule in UIL that has a player to be suspended for the next game after being ejected from the previous game. That is only for coaches.

Second, Hardin-Jefferson's next game isn't a playoff game. It's a warm up game against PNG.
[/quote  Correct.....our district has a rule that you miss the next game if you get tossed....not UIL but a district rule.....we are probally the only district that does it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder