Kountze vs. East Chambers Game Thread/East Chambers wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="957063" timestamp="1296278491"]
Not surprised at all. I had EC winning this one at home. The Bucs could have won the game at Kountze as well.

[b]I guess that tire pulling paid off tonight[/b]. ;) ;D
[/quote]dang it you beat me to it.  :D :D

[quote name="Abraham" post="957052" timestamp="1296278154"]
Wow thats a shocker.
[/quote]This shouldn't surprise anyone.I had EC winning by 6 at EC.Kountze still has a little better club and I think will win the seeding game but it will be close.I've seen the Bucs several times this year and have been impressed every time I've seen them.

[quote name="whsalum" post="957159" timestamp="1296310566"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=79448.msg957052#msg957052 date=1296278154]
Wow thats a shocker.
[/quote]This shouldn't surprise anyone.I had EC winning by 6 at EC.Kountze still has a little better club and I think will win the seeding game but it will be close.I've seen the Bucs several times this year and have been impressed every time I've seen them.
[/quote]

Good call on the prediction whsalum. I was more frustrated with the way Kountze played the whole game in spurts. No urgency whatsoever. Looking forward to seeing the seeding matchup.

[quote name="alice" post="957254" timestamp="1296321040"]
It's a shame that EC and Kountze play such boring games this year  ;)
[/quote] I was not there so can not say if it was boring or not but acording to KHSAlum the siad that Kountze play a little lazy  with on urgency. Maybe they looked at the playoff bracket ;D Just looking like the 2 place team will have a better chance getting to the Reg. Tour.

[quote name="True Blue" post="957257" timestamp="1296321556"]
[quote author=alice link=topic=79448.msg957254#msg957254 date=1296321040]
It's a shame that EC and Kountze play such boring games this year  ;)
[/quote] I was not there so can not say if it was boring or not but acording to KHSAlum the siad that Kountze play a little lazy  with on urgency. Maybe they looked at the playoff bracket ;D Just looking like the 2 place team will have a better chance getting to the Reg. Tour.
[/quote]

Actually the 1st place team does TrueBlue. The 2nd place team will have to face Crockett before the Regional Tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder