Kountze vs. East Chambers Game Thread/East Chambers wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Kountze did not get back on defense, no urgency, not enough rebounds.  That being said, early foul trouble, that stayed the whole game.  EC is a good team and you have to be ready for them. 

There is no way Kountze/Joubert was looking ahead at the playoffs, and thinking a loss is better for seeding.  IF you think that, you do not know Joubert. 

It was a good game by both teams.  The fould count was very uneven, but I think it was not the deciding factor. 

[quote name="mfd814" post="957382" timestamp="1296340163"]
Kountze did not get back on defense, no urgency, not enough rebounds.  That being said, early foul trouble, that stayed the whole game.  EC is a good team and you have to be ready for them.  

There is no way Kountze/Joubert was looking ahead at the playoffs, and thinking a loss is better for seeding.  IF you think that, you do not know Joubert.  

It was a good game by both teams.  The fould count was very uneven, but[b] I think it was not the deciding factor.[/b]  
[/quote] I would say that a 35 free throws for one team and 3 for the other would be a deciding factor in a 4 point game

[quote name="True Blue" post="957437" timestamp="1296350511"]
I would say that a 35 free throws for one team and 3 for the other would be a deciding factor in a 4 point game
[/quote]I would say that fouling enough to put the other team at the FT line for 35 tries is the deciding factor of the game.

Sometimes referees call fouls because the kids are fouling.  ;)

It is difficult to adjust to the uneven foul count,  but it must be done.  For the most part, Kountze did that to have the lead at one point, and still only lose by 4.  Easy put backs, fast breaks and not getting back on defense was more of a deciding factors then fouls called or not called. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami