Hemphill - KEN STANLEY NAMED NEW HC!!!!!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest momof2hornets
Rumor has it that it will be the February board meeting before a decision is made. That's not really fair to students or the incoming coach, not even enough time to get to know his athletes or the community he has joined. But if you know Hemphill at all then you know they take their time about everything!! They won't even release a list of applicants.

Guest oooohEasily
[quote name="Mike_Honcho" post="946048" timestamp="1294764473"]
A guy named Ricky

Shake n Bake
[/quote]

Sounds like the type of cool guy who could walk away from an explosion and never look back  ;D

Who??  Did those boys play with Ben Wilkerson, Keldrick Holman, Willis Washington, Leon Maxie, Ed Henson, Larron Singleton, Scott Morgan or Aaron French?  I think all of these guys went on to play college football, one is a Remington Award winner and went to the NFL.  I guess the Todd boys must have come sometime after this group came through or way before them during the Evan's years where they always underachieved.

[quote name="u_da_man" post="947074" timestamp="1294874185"]
Who??  Did those boys play with Ben Wilkerson, Keldrick Holman, Willis Washington, Leon Maxie, Ed Henson, Larron Singleton, Scott Morgan or Aaron French?  I think all of these guys went on to play college football, one is a Remington Award winner and went to the NFL.  I guess the Todd boys must have come sometime after this group came through or way before them during the Evan's years where they always underachieved.
[/quote]Maxie was the RB right?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder