This so called Brownwood Monster

Honestly, after watching highlights of many games, they look like a decent team but not one in which everyone on 3adownlow says they are. They seem very beatable and not really fast. Yes the qb seems a lil faster than the rest of the team but if you compare him to most of the athletes from region 3 and to be more exact the golden triangle 4a and 3a schools hes not even comparable to the athletes this area has.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Gasilla" post="911979" timestamp="1290061541"]
Bwood is very good... I'm not sure what tape you saw, but they are the real deal. That being said, ANYONE is beatable.
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de56W9_ClB4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbavGAAyiM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diwTD2DBuc

[quote name="mstngfan07" post="912134" timestamp="1290096516"]
Im not complying this to WOS only. I was just saying. On 3adownlow all you hear about is BW this BW that. It seems as if they think BW could take out Katy or Trinity.
[/quote]

My advice, don't go over to that other site. ;) It's much better over here anyways. ;D

true.....very true...... too many people over there see a team and just run with it. they dont look at the team history and what motivates them each week to do the best that they can. SETX brings the best athletes to the table hands down. With that being said:

NDN's: bring the tamahawk to the butch and scalp Willis
Central: big task ahead but everybodys pulling for you. Lets get it done
Kville: Sink LV's ship
WOS: Big game but lets end a birds hopes once again.

Sorry scooter but you can't predict the future! lol I mean look what happened to the woodlands and brenham in the first round! It's all about matchups from here on out! If you don't match up well with a team or you cough the ball up a couple times or a few calls go the other way...YOU GO HOME!!!! They are a very good team, but NOT UNBEATABLE!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scooter!" post="912323" timestamp="1290109091"]
Brownwood will steamroll everyone they play including the state title game.
[/quote]

I agree Scooter

[quote name="HubTx" post="912347" timestamp="1290111263"]
I'm glad that all you Mustang fans are concerned about Kirbyville's opponent in the state title game!!!
[/quote]

My, My......we shall see. We dont worry about brown, yellow, blue or red wood, we worry about our current oponent. Thats what teams that are used to winning do. ;)

LMAO!!!!! So called monster?
88 points in bi-district playoff game
Jaxon Shipley- 7th WR in the NATION commited to The University of Texas
Derek Longoria commited to SMU
the team is 11-0 and ranked 5th in Texas overall out of 1234 and 5 A lol so like someone else said previously on this thread they should roll past every team from here on out including the state title game which I believe would be against Kirbyville if not them Lorena if not them Coldpring THEN if not all of them WOS, but Brownwood is to much for any of these teams.

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="912483" timestamp="1290124074"]
the team is 11-0 and ranked 5th in Texas overall out of 1234 and 5 A lol so like someone else said previously on this thread they should roll past every team from here on out including the state title game which [b]I believe would be against Kirbyville if not them Lorena if not them Coldpring THEN if not all of them WOS,[/b] but Brownwood is to much for any of these teams.
[/quote]

that donkey stomp from last friday still hurting you lil fella?    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="912483" timestamp="1290124074"]
the team is 11-0 and ranked 5th in Texas overall out of 1234 and 5 A lol so like someone else said previously on this thread they should roll past every team from here on out including the state title game which I believe would be against Kirbyville if not them Lorena if not them Coldpring THEN if not all of them WOS, but Brownwood is to much for any of these teams.
[/quote]

I am not impressed with the 88 points in a bi-district game.  From what I have read they had their starters in and still throwing the ball.  I know they had their "reasons" but other teams could have posted those points in their bi-district game too.  If they continue to do it, then it will get my attention.  With that being said they seem very good but their followers are very arrogant....Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall

[quote name="venom33" post="912493" timestamp="1290124955"]
[quote author=LtXPantherZ link=topic=76308.msg912483#msg912483 date=1290124074]
the team is 11-0 and ranked 5th in Texas overall out of 1234 and 5 A lol so like someone else said previously on this thread they should roll past every team from here on out including the state title game which [b]I believe would be against Kirbyville if not them Lorena if not them Coldpring THEN if not all of them WOS,[/b] but Brownwood is to much for any of these teams.
[/quote]

that donkey stomp from last friday still hurting you lil fella?    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
Lol yeah im devastated what do you have to say to the other people saying why are you worried about kirbyville's title game lol exactly NOTHING you just have to find some way to make yourself feel good about your team, I said nothing about Liberty at all in this post so quit feeding off of last weeks win and worry about whats next

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="912496" timestamp="1290125120"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=76308.msg912493#msg912493 date=1290124955]
[quote author=LtXPantherZ link=topic=76308.msg912483#msg912483 date=1290124074]
[/quote]

that donkey stomp from last friday still hurting you lil fella?    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
Lol yeah im devastated what do you have to say to the other people saying why are you worried about kirbyville's title game lol exactly NOTHING you just have to find some way to make yourself feel good about your team, I said nothing about Liberty at all in this post so quit feeding off of last weeks win and worry about whats next
[/quote]

kville earned the right to talk, they beat us.

however, i can assure you the ones who need to be concerned about our next opponent are. so maybe you should take your own advice and worry about your next... nevermind.   ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o

I know coaches/players are focussed on next week, i've not once said anything about the players on here maybe the coaches about leaving starters in in an out of reach playoff game but yeah obviously the players don't care what randoms on here have to say, and yeah we don't have one to worry bout boo hoo lol here we go again attacking Liberty when I didn't even mention them

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder