Crosby Nederland Predictions??? 7PM Fri. At Crosby

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="903108" timestamp="1289393024"]
[quote author=LifesABall link=topic=75637.msg903028#msg903028 date=1289361767]
Nederland wins this game going away.  I think the only team in trouble in 20-4A in the first round is Livingston
[/quote]

There you go thinking again.   ;D ;D

If Nederland can't stop Merka, they lose.  Fact is, they won't likely stop Merka.  If Flanigan decides to let Merka do his thing and they don't start airing the ball out, Crosby wins.  Crosby needs to take a play out of the BH book and work on clock control because their defense is just horrible.  The BH team nederland played was not even close to the BH team now.  I am sure Nederland has improved as well with their startes back.  It was a new BH system on both sides of the ball and almost all new coaches.  Night and day from then to now (except now we have lots of injuries).  Crosby is still the same team they were early on and never made an improvement.  That being said, they do have talent on the team, if they use it right.    

Just to refresh your playoff memory, 20-4A was going to blow Crosby out in the playoffs and I sure don't recall much barking going on that fine day in Spring, Texas.   ;) 
[/quote]

Oddly enough 2 years in a row a Crosby running back has absolutely ran over this defense. Jackacy was playing out of his mind.

Also, Merka threw the ball well but the Bulldogs made one huge mistake, they focused on MERKA TOO MUCH. everything was easy to the wr because they had 1 on 1 coverage against slower CB's.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="906353" timestamp="1289622225"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75637.msg903108#msg903108 date=1289393024]
Nederland wins this game going away.  I think the only team in trouble in 20-4A in the first round is Livingston
[/quote]

If Nederland can't stop Merka, they lose.  Fact is, they won't likely stop Merka.  If Flanigan decides to let Merka do his thing and they don't start airing the ball out, Crosby wins.  Crosby needs to take a play out of the BH book and work on clock control because their defense is just horrible.  The BH team nederland played was not even close to the BH team now.  I am sure Nederland has improved as well with their startes back.  It was a new BH system on both sides of the ball and almost all new coaches.  Night and day from then to now (except now we have lots of injuries).  Crosby is still the same team they were early on and never made an improvement.  That being said, they do have talent on the team, if they use it right.    

Just to refresh your playoff memory, 20-4A was going to blow Crosby out in the playoffs and I sure don't recall much barking going on that fine day in Spring, Texas.   ;) 
[/quote]

Oddly enough 2 years in a row a Crosby running back has absolutely ran over this defense. Jackacy was playing out of his mind.

Also, Merka threw the ball well but the Bulldogs made one huge mistake, they focused on MERKA TOO MUCH. everything was easy to the wr because they had 1 on 1 coverage against slower CB's.
[/quote]

I knew you would be back  ;D
But, you surprised me with how fast you did it!  :P :P

[quote name="friogal" post="906364" timestamp="1289622631"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=75637.msg906353#msg906353 date=1289622225]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75637.msg903108#msg903108 date=1289393024]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I knew you would be back  ;D
But, you surprised me with how fast you did it!  :P :P
[/quote]

Well its easy when your games at home.

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="906376" timestamp="1289622948"]
Based on the amount of celebration, dancing, and pictures taken with the scoreboard, I assume Crosby has won some sort of championship.
Win much?
[/quote]

Um we won a playoff game we're allowed to celebrate... i guess Nederland has experienced that in a couple years. also we are at home and our yearbook wanted a picture so deal with it.

Your right it could be worse. I could be from Dayton.... eeeeeewwwwww.

[quote name="dayton" post="906395" timestamp="1289623499"]
[quote author=Peppermint Patty link=topic=75637.msg906388#msg906388 date=1289623378]
Yes sir. I was sitting with some friends from Nederland.
[/quote]

good win for the cougs...

especially against a "much stronger" 20-4A opponent.
[/quote]

They might have been stronger, but we were definitely quicker... how did PNG lose to this team?

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="906402" timestamp="1289623629"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=75637.msg906395#msg906395 date=1289623499]
[quote author=Peppermint Patty link=topic=75637.msg906388#msg906388 date=1289623378]
[/quote]

[/quote]

They might have been stronger, but we were definitely quicker...[b] how did PNG lose to this team[/b]?
[/quote]

rivalry game??

Guest Ranger83
No doubt it was a good win for the Coogs. Just don't believe in over-doing things for a bi-district win. It's like celebrating the last day of practice when the objective is to never know when your last day of practice will be.

If your yearbook needs a picture, take one with a trophy.

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="906418" timestamp="1289623948"]
No doubt it was a good win for the Coogs. Just don't believe in over-doing things for a bi-district win. It's like celebrating the last day of practice when the objective is to never know when your last day of practice will be.

If your yearbook needs a picture, take one with a trophy.
[/quote]

I like you Patty  ;D
Spoken like a true woman  :P

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="906402" timestamp="1289623629"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=75637.msg906395#msg906395 date=1289623499]
[/quote]

[/quote]

They might have been stronger, but we were definitely quicker... how did PNG lose to this team?
[/quote]
They scored more points? ;D

You know there are several young men sitting in a locker room right now not wanting to leave it for their last time and all this PNG fan can say is some bull---- comment. Ill take the high road and congratulate the boys from PNG. Good win tonight. And to my bulldog boys: I am so extremely proud of the athleticism and more importantly the class you show on and off the football field. You are an amazing group!

Yea the PNG fans can be a little cocky after their win tonight, and chuckle about Ned's loss, but make no mistake Ned is going to own the reservation the next 3 - 5 years. Our talent level is too good coming up the pipe. yours on the other hand pretty much sucks. We're all going to see how good Faircloth is with the lack of talent he's getting the next few years. I tend to think y'all will have his head on a chopping block about this time next year or the year after.  We all felt you were the better team this year and so sad to say it just didn't work out for your fans. I for one would have been satisfied with only our big win over your team, but instead we went on to win enough thrillers to at least make it to the playoffs. It's been a great year for my soph starter. So sorry for our Srs tonight. I wish we could have enjoyed their leadership just a little longer, but it just wasn't meant to be. It was a thrilling year. Good luck to the remaining teams the rest of the way. Most importantly, thank you to our Sr leaders this year.        

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder