Crosby Nederland Predictions??? 7PM Fri. At Crosby

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="The Godfather" post="899242" timestamp="1289062376"]
What about Pasadena Memorial?
[/quote]

Why pasadena memorial? Why not BISD?.. I'm tired of letting all the houston schools basically get home field advantage every year just because they're in and around houston...

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="1motime" post="899314" timestamp="1289065691"]
Did png fans really boo when the announcer said Nederland was winning the game last night ?
[/quote]

This surprises you? 

[quote name="1motime" post="899314" timestamp="1289065691"]
Did png fans really boo when the announcer said Nederland was winning the game last night ?
[/quote]

I've been to many png games in the last couple of years and they do all the time... if ned is winning... boo's... if ned is losing... cheers... nothing new lol

[quote name="Melancrater" post="899322" timestamp="1289066175"]
[quote author=1motime link=topic=75637.msg899314#msg899314 date=1289065691]
[/quote]

I've been to many png games in the last couple of years and they do all the time... if ned is winning... boo's... if ned is losing... cheers... nothing new lol
[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me.. For every one png fan that support Nederland in the playoffs, there's a thousand that don't.. That side of the tracks is full of fakes...

I Think is stinct we have to play in thier backyard. I guess thats what happens when you wait to the last game to make playoffs. Hopefully the couple of injuries  from  last night. Roebuchs shoulder , Pryor's ankle and Dionte's  finger will be ready. Theses players have all played good to help Nederland out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476