PN-G vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could just be a score fest. Who knows really haha, we havent faced a capable passing O all season, but we gashed through Vidor on the ground tonight. Could be a turnover or special teams decided game. I just wondering how many games PNG has at home this year, will Lumberton be 3 in a row?

Well if our coaches don't make some serious changes with our D it will be another loss for the NDN's. You just can't keep doing something over and over again and expect better results. The only thing our D has going for it so far is the D line. If our D steps up we might pull out a win, otherwise Lumbertons QB will pick us apart. If D steps up NDN's by 10 if not we loose by 10.

I'm through making predictions. I've been wrong 4 out of 5 weeks and I'm tired of eating crow. PNG is a better team than they have displayed the last couple of games. I'm pulling for them to turn it around but not gonna predict it. I'll be there next week pulling for them, hoping to hear Cherokee a few more times than I have lately. I'm not looking forward to hearing that train horn though...

Guest BIG HOUSE
WOW it only took 1 season for the PN-G faithful to get down on their worlds greatest coach......Maybe you can get a new one next season. ;D

It truly is a great day when the PN-G faithful are picking the opponent to win the game.....Thats sick  ;)

[quote name="BIG HOUSE" post="863782" timestamp="1286024573"]
WOW it only took 1 season for the PN-G faithful to get down on their worlds greatest coach......Maybe you can get a new one next season. ;D

It truly is a great day when the PN-G faithful are picking the opponent to win the game.....Thats sick  ;)
[/quote]
No one is directly blaming the coach. They do need to go back to the drawing board for the D though. Who knows we may have a new D come next friday night or different personnel. I doubt it, but atleast its wishful thinking.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="863774" timestamp="1286024100"]
Well if our coaches don't make some serious changes with our D it will be another loss for the NDN's. You just can't keep doing something over and over again and expect better results. The only thing our D has going for it so far is the D line. If our D steps up we might pull out a win, otherwise Lumbertons QB will pick us apart. If D steps up NDN's by 10 if not we loose by 10.
[/quote]
What changes can we make? I was thinking the same until I looked at what we had and asked myself who do i move to defense. Gizzi played some on defense, who else? We need linebackers more than we need secondary, but when I look on the offense I don't see a prospect for that. Sometimes all a coach can do, is do the best with what he has.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="863860" timestamp="1286030200"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=73842.msg863774#msg863774 date=1286024100]
[/quote]
What changes can we make? I was thinking the same until I looked at what we had and asked myself who do i move to defense. Gizzi played some on defense, who else? We need linebackers more than we need secondary, but when I look on the offense I don't see a prospect for that. Sometimes all a coach can do, is do the best with what he has.
[/quote]

Honestly ? I think some of the players may need to go both ways. Jalali would be a good secondary player. The JV has some very good secondary players. I say you have to do what you have to do even if its playing iron man football. Lots of teams do it. I would put DJ as inside linebacker and number 42. I don't have his name. Both are big and fast. There are some other D players who could fill in their positions on the line. Or as someone suggested, put luncford as the nose tackle as well. His size and strength and speed would be a dangerous situation to be across from. All I know is that something needs to change ! This zone soft coverage has got to go !

come on guys the indians are going to slowly de rail the train your coming to a highly intense hungary insdian nation be very very careful cause we want a win very very much  Nederland is a rival game I dont care who you are once again like every other game it could have gone either way Time to rally back and we start by tearing down the L train  35-14 Indians 

Guest tappedout
Our "D" line is good? Evidently you didn't watch the replay of last night's game. Our line was getting blasted, right along with the LB's. They may be forced to make a few change's after grade's come out. The defensive coordinator need's to find something that work's to our strength's. I don't know what that would be, maybe move some of those athlete's from offense and play both way's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder