PN-G vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cooligan" post="865676" timestamp="1286219172"]
First off, I'm not a PNG fan. I'm just forewarning you what your boy's will be facing. With a handle like Don't tread on me it makes we wonder if Lumpy hasn't already visited you. It's football Cream Puff. Just get ready, Lumpy and the boy's are comin and they're nasty! 
[/quote]facing a team that just got beat...right? this high powered offense you talk about, where were they friday? and as far as my handle, read your history book or maybe it's not being taught in your grade yet!  :D ;D :-*

The only thing our D has going for it so far is the D line.

Are you nuts???? The only thing our D has going for us is our D line????  You obviously haven't gone to many games.....when your DB and safety are making all of the tackles something is wrong with the D line!! That D line needs to put pressure on the QB and cause some commotion.  THanks GOD for our Dbacks like Romeo, and Knox who are all over the field stopping what he can.

[quote name="BleedPurple#14" post="866007" timestamp="1286240476"]
I think with all the injuries Lumberton has PNG will run away with it in the second half, Lumberton has no dept and alot of kids playing both ways.  
[/quote]
Actually Lumberton has had several key players in the past few years who played both ways constantly. Although the guys who were injured were starters, the rest of the guys have picked up the pace nicely, plus not all the injuries are defensive  personnel. This will be a tough game for Lumberton, no doubt about it, but if PNG hasn't run away with it to start with, don't expect them to run away with it in the second half, L-Town will be right there. One more thing, don't think a 7 or even 14 point lead will be enough to put the boys away, they have come from behind before.

[quote name="bsblmom" post="866169" timestamp="1286248242"]
The only thing our D has going for it so far is the D line.

Are you nuts???? The only thing our D has going for us is our D line????  You obviously haven't gone to many games.....when your DB and safety are making all of the tackles something is wrong with the D line!! That D line needs to put pressure on the QB and cause some commotion.  THanks GOD for our Dbacks like Romeo, and Knox who are all over the field stopping what he can.
[/quote] I agree ! Those boys are putting it out there every freaking game !

[quote name="cooligan" post="865618" timestamp="1286211816"]
I'm simply saying I don't think Lum will keep up with PNG's O. You're about to face the best balanced O you may have ever seen. If LCM put up 45 against your D there's no telling how many times you will be hearing Cherokee amongst all that purple. By the way, I would forewarn your D, cause Big Ole Lumpy and the boy's will put a beating on your team and than he'll spit on you after he leaves his tire marks on your chest.   :o :'(  

[/quote]This coming from someone thats 1-4 we'll see ???

[quote name="LHS78" post="866992" timestamp="1286371413"]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=73842.msg865618#msg865618 date=1286211816]
I'm simply saying I don't think Lum will keep up with PNG's O. You're about to face the best balanced O you may have ever seen. If LCM put up 45 against your D there's no telling how many times you will be hearing Cherokee amongst all that purple. By the way, I would forewarn your D, cause Big Ole Lumpy and the boy's will put a beating on your team and than he'll spit on you after he leaves his tire marks on your chest.   :o :'(  

[/quote]This coming from someone thats 1-4 we'll see ???
[/quote]
I forgot how many points that PNG has been giving up per game..... LOTS!!! week in and week out!  With the excepion of Crosby ( and thats not saying much)  That team has to play great offense cause they haven't slowed anyone down.  Really hope the Raiders can leave The Rez with a win... who cares what the score is!

OK guys I have a friend on the PNG staff. Said friend told me this past off season, while attending a baseball game, that the PNG offense would be better this season than last. He also told me that the D was an area of concern. I did not believe him. Looking back now I realize that this guys new his stuff. Take it for what its worth. He was right.

Congrats to PNG. It feels good to get that 1st big district win. I won't be surprised to see you get a playoff spot in the end. As I said, your O is too good and the D will get going.

As far as Lumberton. It appears Lumpy and the boy's were thumpin on your team head's as I predicted. Or should I refer to your team as midgets as your coach did? You are fortunate the game was never close. Lumpy and the Boy's really get nasty when things aren't going their way. Like I said, PNG has the best balanced O in the district. Perhaps now you are believers. Apparently, the PNG and NED fans knew a little more about your midget's than you all did.  [b]Tread[/b], keep flying that snake flag you believe in.  [b]footballfan34[/b], I guess we know who the real joke is don't we. To my buddy [b]Roughrider[/b], great prediction of 42 -17 you were closer than my 35 -21. I just had 1 touchdown on the wrong team.  :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline