PN-G vs. Lumberton Predictions?

[quote name="cooligan" post="870185" timestamp="1286608233"]
Congrats to PNG. It feels good to get that 1st big district win. I won't be surprised to see you get a playoff spot in the end. As I said, your O is too good and the D will get going.

As far as Lumberton. It appears Lumpy and the boy's were thumpin on your team head's as I predicted. Or should I refer to your team as midgets as your coach did? You are fortunate the game was never close. Lumpy and the Boy's really get nasty when things aren't going their way. Like I said, PNG has the best balanced O in the district. Perhaps now you are believers. Apparently, the PNG and NED fans knew a little more about your midget's than you all did.  [b]Tread[/b], keep flying that snake flag you believe in.  [b]footballfan34[/b], I guess we know who the real joke is don't we. To my buddy [b]Roughrider[/b], great prediction of 42 -17 you were closer than my 35 -21. I just had 1 touchdown on the wrong team.  :-*
[/quote]
Even a blind squirrel can find a NUT every now and then! You win one game in District and now your the CHAMPS again. LOL!  You want get past Central or LCM!
Y

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="870207" timestamp="1286622592"]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=73842.msg870185#msg870185 date=1286608233]
Congrats to PNG. It feels good to get that 1st big district win. I won't be surprised to see you get a playoff spot in the end. As I said, your O is too good and the D will get going.

As far as Lumberton. It appears Lumpy and the boy's were thumpin on your team head's as I predicted. Or should I refer to your team as midgets as your coach did? You are fortunate the game was never close. Lumpy and the Boy's really get nasty when things aren't going their way. Like I said, PNG has the best balanced O in the district. Perhaps now you are believers. Apparently, the PNG and NED fans knew a little more about your midget's than you all did.  [b]Tread[/b], keep flying that snake flag you believe in.  [b]footballfan34[/b], I guess we know who the real joke is don't we. To my buddy [b]Roughrider[/b], great prediction of 42 -17 you were closer than my 35 -21. I just had 1 touchdown on the wrong team.  :-*
[/quote]
Even a blind squirrel can find a NUT every now and then! You win one game in District and now your the CHAMPS again. LOL!  You want get past Central or LCM!
Y
[/quote]
So I guess that makes you the blind squirrel who also has no sence of smell and no legs to walk on to go find your nuts ?

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="870207" timestamp="1286622592"]
Even a blind squirrel can find a NUT every now and then! You win one game in District and now your the CHAMPS again. LOL!  You [b]want[/b] get past Central or LCM!
Y
[/quote]
Yes we do WANT to get past Central and LCM! ::)
So PNG wins while playing good Defense for the first time all season and the PNG fans are not sopposed to post. You must be a sore LTown Looser!
Besides show me a post where anyone PNG poster annoints our boys the DC after this win!

[quote name="badndn" post="870292" timestamp="1286633633"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=73842.msg870207#msg870207 date=1286622592]
Even a blind squirrel can find a NUT every now and then! You win one game in District and now your the CHAMPS again. LOL!  You [b]want[/b] get past Central or LCM!
Y
[/quote]
Yes we do WANT to get past Central and LCM! ::)
So PNG wins while playing good Defense for the first time all season and the PNG fans are not sopposed to post. You must be a sore LTown Looser!
Besides show me a post where anyone PNG poster annoints our boys the DC after this win!
[/quote]I like how they have a good team one year and they think they can hang with the big boys ! 

Wow. I hope that LCM and Central beat PNG, mainly because of how ridiculously rude and snobby they are about their win over a bunch of "midgets."
"Ltown Loosers" ...spell check! If your going to make fun of us (which is extremely immature to down a bunch of high school kids, I really hope that you are a child yourself) then go ahead...but learn how to spell "Ltown Losers"
...and to say we had one good year, and we think we can hang with the big dogs...WOW?! Luckily, other teams don't post crap like this...
And no I'm not being a sore loser either. We lost, it is done and over with...we will focus on next week.

[quote name="LHS1999" post="870775" timestamp="1286668046"]
Wow. I hope that LCM and Central beat PNG, mainly because of how ridiculously rude and snobby they are about their win over a bunch of "midgets."
"Ltown Loosers" ...spell check! If your going to make fun of us (which is extremely immature to down a bunch of high school kids, I really hope that you are a child yourself) then go ahead...but learn how to spell "Ltown Losers"
...and to say we had one good year, and we think we can hang with the big dogs...WOW?! Luckily, other teams don't post crap like this...
And no I'm not being a sore loser either. We lost, it is done and over with...we will focus on next week.
[/quote]

Oh excuse me...I meant LTown Loooser!
It was a reference to one poster originally, make that two now! ::)
Funny thing is the most obnoxious smack talking fans I can ever remember on here were Lumberton fans.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="870213" timestamp="1286624808"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=73842.msg870207#msg870207 date=1286622592]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=73842.msg870185#msg870185 date=1286608233]

[/quote]
Y
[/quote]
So I guess that makes you the blind squirrel who also has no sence of smell and no legs to walk on to go find your nuts ?
[/quote]
What?????????  That don't make since.  I know you are a child!  LOL!

[quote name="badndn" post="870826" timestamp="1286671438"]
[quote author=LHS1999 link=topic=73842.msg870775#msg870775 date=1286668046]
[/quote]

Oh excuse me...I meant LTown Loooser!
It was a reference to one poster originally, make that two now! ::)
Funny thing is the most obnoxious smack talking fans I can ever remember on here were Lumberton fans.
[/quote]I wonder where all those fans went? It was almost unbearable to get on the board.

[quote name="cooligan" post="870185" timestamp="1286608233"]

As far as Lumberton. It appears Lumpy and the boy's were thumpin on your team head's as I predicted. Or should I refer to your team as midgets as your coach did? You are fortunate the game was never close. Lumpy and the Boy's really get nasty when things aren't going their way. Like I said, PNG has the best balanced O in the district. Perhaps now you are believers. Apparently, the PNG and NED fans knew a little more about your midget's than you all did.  [b]Tread[/b], keep flying that snake flag you believe in.  [b]footballfan34[/b], I guess we know who the real joke is don't we. To my buddy [b]Roughrider[/b], great prediction of 42 -17 you were closer than my 35 -21. I just had 1 touchdown on the wrong team.  :-*
[/quote]
:D :) ;D ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder