Hardin-Jefferson at Huffman/Huffman wins 63-0

I wasn't at the game but i know the status partially of the game. too many turnovers for HJ once again. Right now is not a good time for HJ's quarterback problem. They had two different qb's throw a total of 4 interceptions, and along with that, there was I think 4 fumbles caused by huffman as well.

[quote name="True Blue" post="833116" timestamp="1283007786"]
How does a team that is suppose to have a D1 signed tightend Jr get shutout  :o Does Huffman have players going stright to the NFL? ??? Or did politics have anything to do with the signing :o
[/quote]

How funny.........now that you are no longer affiliated with HJ and because the D1 signee was ahead of your son on the hoop depth chart you decide to start running your mouth???  How fitting!!!!  Cry me a river!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="833140" timestamp="1283008878"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=72005.msg833116#msg833116 date=1283007786]
How does a team that is suppose to have a D1 signed tightend Jr get shutout  :o Does Huffman have players going stright to the NFL? ??? Or did politics have anything to do with the signing :o
[/quote]

How funny.........now that you are no longer affiliated with HJ and because the D1 signee was ahead of your son on the hoop depth chart you decide to start running your mouth???  How fitting!!!!  Cry me a river!!!!
[/quote]

Lazeek, those comments coming from True Blue do not surprise me. Classic sour grapes.

The grass is always greener elsewhere, but it seems you haven't found any "green". ;) (except maybe the envy kind)

[quote name="paintballove" post="833182" timestamp="1283011940"]
I wasn't aware they had a D1 signed kid. Well, one of their major problems was reading huffman's secondary. they threw too many interceptions and made silly passes from both HJ QBs. Both of us surely need work, though.
[/quote]

Joe Persohn OL/DL verbally committed to Lamar..

[quote name="True Blue" post="833116" timestamp="1283007786"]
[/quote]

What team has you son signed up to play for in college, True Blue????  Lazeek he wasn't really on the depth chart at H-J, thats why daddy moved him again! Despite the excuse that his trailer was damaged during a tornado. There's other places for rent in the H-J school district!!!

Woo did not mean to ruffel the hawk feathers just ask how a team that gives up 63 points and scores 0 could have anyone that can play D1 ball. Just thought dad might have pulled a few strings after all he went there ;). But I am glad to see Lamar trying to get a few homegrown players to stay at home. And I will be sure to let you know were he will play college at but you will have to wate untill we get on the hard floor. Its a long time untill then and I dont wont to jenks him and get him hurt. You know that a college will jerk a offer so fast if a kid gets hurt when he is still in high school. Just thought that having it out when he was still a Jr was a little premature, but wish him the best of luck.

[quote name="True Blue" post="833339" timestamp="1283022674"]
Woo did not mean to ruffel the hawk feathers just ask how a team that gives up 63 points and scores 0 could have anyone that can play D1 ball. Just thought dad might have pulled a few strings after all he went there ;). But I am glad to see Lamar trying to get a few homegrown players to stay at home. And I will be sure to let you know were he will play college at but you will have to wate untill we get on the hard floor. Its a long time untill then and I dont wont to jenks him and get him hurt. You know that a college will jerk a offer so fast if a kid gets hurt when he is still in high school. Just thought that having it out when he was still a Jr was a little premature, but wish him the best of luck.
[/quote]
Actually it's not that hard, Lumberton used to be everyone's doormat and yet we've had several players go to D1 schools, including a player who holds the record for one of the longest field goal kicks in Texas A & M history.

[quote name="True Blue" post="833339" timestamp="1283022674"]
[/quote]

Yes, you did mean to ruffle feathers,just admit it. You wonder why your such a target on this board, well it's because of assinine comments like you made, bringing up things like that. Basically your degrading the playing ability of a kid you don't even know.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin